Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HA/shiny breeding
How long do people find it takes when breeding for shiny/HA pokemon? I am currently trying for a shiny Bublasaur, no luck so far after 40 eggs Undecided Undecided Also, does anyone know if it's possible to breed a HA Skarmory? I tried and got to 63 eggs before I gave up
I'm pretty sure you can breed a HA skarmory but there is a 1 in 683 chance of getting a shiny so it takes a while. But I just got a Shiny Froakie at 50 eggs so it's just luck.
Without a Shiny Charm the odds for the Masuda Method are 1/1365; with the Charm the odds are 1/680~ so it takes a while. It's all luck though, because I got a Shiny Charmander after 75 eggs without the Shiny Charm, but then I hatched 110 Sneasels and no Shiny.
it's 2022 and we livin
Oh! also if you arn't masuda method breeding I would highly recommend that.
you can get a 6 iv ditto from a different country here
I have a Ditto. Guess shiny breeding is all luck :D
I don't have any shiny in egg
Patience. If you don't have the shiny charm, and you still want to go for it, then you will need tons of patience. As a person who hasn't gotten one (got one out of an egg, but 3DS said no and died on me) it takes a long time to get one, but maybe you will get lucky who knows
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Right!! Not giving up, and at 70 now... Angel
I haven't given up from my shiny hawlucha, and I have at least 1500 eggs hatched...
Don't give up, I'll all be worth it in the end
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?