Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Farewell mother????
Hello! Sorry to bother anyone but how would i go about changing the farwell mother thing under my icon? I would like it to say "Sillvally Mom" or somthing cute like that but im unable to change it.  Again sorry to bother anyone.  Undecided
Ah, it's not that simple. As you make more posts it automatically changes, and I think when you're a trusted user you can customise it to anything you want. Trusted user is 15 rep.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Nov 5, 2017, 08:08 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Ah, it's not that simple. As you make more posts it automatically changes, and I think when you're a trusted user you can customise it to anything you want. Trusted user is 15 rep.

I see, Thank you!
No worries Smile

My trade shop - V2.3
What about the 2 Pokeballs under names?
@CryogenSpirit 
Well as far as I know that's just related to the name. 'Goomy Lover' has a line of Goomy, 'Helix Praiser' has a helix fossil, and so on. 'Trusted User' gets a line of Aegislash, which is cool.

My trade shop - V2.3
The more active and helpful you are online the more likely you are to move up to a new user group, eg. Goomey Lover, Missing Post No., etc. But like @TheAlmightySancho said you get to change the text under you're name + you get a signature once you become a 'Trusted User'.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Nov 5, 2017, 10:54 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: The more active and helpful you are one the more likely you are to move up to a new user group, eg. Goomey Lover, Missing Post No., etc. But like @TheAlmightySancho said you get to change the text under you're name + you get a signature once you become a 'Trusted User'.

Thank you guys for your help!  Big Grin
Your 15th rep, there pal!