Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[HELP] Requirements for signature?
What are the requirements for being able to have a signature again? I know the mods/admins all have it, but I thought that it was 15 positive rep for normal users. If that's the case, where is the option? I've looked in all the logical places, but cannot find it.
From what I've observed it's 16 or at least it was a while ago I don't think it has changed but that means you're one away Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 20, 2015, 10:31 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: From what I've observed it's 16 or at least it was a while ago I don't think it has changed but that means you're one away Wink

You know what, I think you're right. My memory was wrong. Thanks!
What´s the idea behind not letting everybody have a signature?
Is there a reason or just because you can?
(May 20, 2015, 10:57 AM)Asyla Wrote: What´s the idea behind not letting everybody have a signature?

I'm not entirely sure why its just Trusted Users, i guess its a reward for helping people, because the only thing you get besides that when becoming trusted is that people "trust" you Wink
(May 20, 2015, 02:07 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 20, 2015, 10:57 AM)Asyla Wrote: What´s the idea behind not letting everybody have a signature?

I'm not entirely sure why its just Trusted Users, i guess its a reward for helping people, because the only thing  you get besides that when becoming trusted is that people "trust" you Wink

I'm almost positive the signature restriction is to deter nefarious people and having nefarious signatures.
(May 20, 2015, 03:05 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:

I'm not entirely sure why its just Trusted Users, i guess its a reward for helping people, because the only thing  you get besides that when becoming trusted is that people "trust" you Wink

I'm almost positive the signature restriction is to deter nefarious people and having nefarious signatures.
that makes sense Smile
(May 20, 2015, 03:08 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 20, 2015, 03:05 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:

that makes sense Smile

really good question~ was seeking the answer myself :3

Dont trust animekid.... ever!
Basically it depends on the individual themselves sometimes since I only got it like after I had around 23+ reps. Just remember that we only started this website like more than 8 months ago so it's bound to change. Another possibility which is kinda understandable is to prevent more spam/advertisements from bot accounts. I think certain forums like Serebii or Pokebeach has a requirement of making a certain amount of post just to reduce spam.

There might some other requirement I'm forgetting about though so you can ask one of the Mods/Admins to help you out.