Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello
Hello I'm lilyocean11. my name on x/y or OR/AS is Lily. One of my favorite Pokemon is Emboar. My favorite mega if mega gallede. I'm starting to get into shiny hunting I love anime. One of my favorite amines ( besides Pokemon ) is Naruto. I collect Pokemon TCG cards. I also play Pokemon TCG online. My name is Lilyoceab on their. I really like the game roblox on my device. My names the same on their too. That's my little introduction here. Hope to see you online!   Smile
(Aug 21, 2016, 07:25 AM)Lilyocean11 Wrote: Hello I'm lilyocean11. my name on x/y or OR/AS is Lily. One of my favorite Pokemon is Emboar. My favorite mega if mega gallede. I'm starting to get into shiny hunting I love anime. One of my favorite amines ( besides Pokemon ) is Naruto. I collect Pokemon TCG cards. I also play Pokemon TCG online. My name is Lilyoceab on their. I really like the game roblox on my device. My names the same on their too. That's my little introduction here. Hope to see you online!   Smile

Greetings and Salutations.  Welcome and hope you enjoy your time here.  I like Naruto also.  But then I'm a big fan of ninja stuff.   I had some TCG cards once, but never got into the game. 

I'm Saiman in the pokemon games.  With the game in parenthesis after (X), (Y), (OR),(AS)