Welcome to the party!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Hello hope you like everything.
Hi!

Im new too.

I prefer to be nonchalant about it.

:d
Hi! welcome Blush
~ A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.

@gavin6grant Welcome to the Pokemon Forever community! Trade, battle and even make new friends. Feel free to participate in the competitive discussion if you're a battler, in the General if you so happen to find a new shiny or started a new nuzlocke and a ROM hack and you just wanna share your adventures :]
(Aug 21, 2016, 06:30 AM)Marcusube Wrote: @gavin6grant Welcome to the Pokemon Forever community! Trade, battle and even make new friends. Feel free to participate in the competitive discussion if you're a battler, in the General if you so happen to find a new shiny or started a new nuzlocke and a ROM hack and you just wanna share your adventures :]

I've always kinda wanted to write a story of adventures in my games.  Maybe fanfiction or just writing how I just moved to the town and start my adventure.

But I've decided I personally hate nuzelockes.  I like catching pokemon to much to be limited to only one per route.  And eventually your starters (meaning first few pokes) get to strong and you knock out wild pokes anyway.
(Aug 17, 2016, 06:36 AM)gavin6grant Wrote: I'm new. Hi.
Greetings and salutations.  Hope you enjoy your time here.