Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, I'm looking for friends!
Wink 
Hi everybody!
I'm new here and this is my first time using a Pokemon in my 3DS Blush . I just finished my Pokemon X :D and I'm now trying to build a better team... I'm doing lots of research and I've got lots of things to learn, but I'm trying very very hard.

I'm also looking for new friends, I'm a regular player (actually, I'm kinda addicted to this little device and game ji ji ji :P ). If you want to add me feel free and leave your FC so I can add you back as soon as possible!

Friend Code: 0576-7109-7879
IGN: Carla

See you and thanks in advance!!
Welcome aboard! I hope you'll like it here!
(Oct 30, 2015, 10:54 AM)Saiaku Wrote: Hi everybody!
I'm new here and this is my first time using a Pokemon in my 3DS  Blush . I just finished my Pokemon X  :D  and I'm now trying to build a better team... I'm doing lots of research and I've got lots of things to learn, but I'm trying very very hard.

I'm also looking for new friends, I'm a regular player (actually, I'm kinda addicted to this little device and game ji ji ji  :P ). If you want to add me feel free and leave your FC so I can add you back as soon as possible!

my fc is 0834 4395 3521
lets have a great time!
welcome feel free to add me aswell :3 ^^
I'm new here and this is my first time using a Pokemon in my 3DS  Blush . I just finished my Pokemon X  :D  and I'm now trying to build a better team... I'm doing lots of research and I've got lots of things to learn, but I'm trying very very hard.

I'm also looking for new friends, I'm a regular player (actually, I'm kinda addicted to this little device and game ji ji ji  :P ). If you want to add me feel free and leave your FC so I can add you back as soon as possible!

WELCOME AMIGA!
Add my FC to the left if you want :]
it's 2022 and we livin
welcome! and add me if you like Smile the FC is on the left under the avatar!
if you have any questions feel free to ask!
I'll add you when I get home, add my FC under my avatar to the left! =^-^=
Welcome to the community. ♥
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 30, 2015, 11:05 AM)Feax Wrote: welcome feel free to add me aswell :3 ^^

Added!
(Oct 30, 2015, 11:00 AM)Caolan05 Wrote:

my fc is 0834 4395 3521
lets have a great time!

Added!
(Oct 30, 2015, 01:01 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: I'll add you when I get home, add my FC under my avatar to the left! =^-^=
Welcome to the community. ♥

Added!