Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello Pokémon Forever
Hello all. Pleasure to meet you. I’ve been playing Pokémon since RBY. Played all the way through Emerald, used to train competitively and fight in the first version of online battles back in the day(all day)

I didn’t play again until right before X came out, at which point I back tracked and played Black, Black 2, and Fire Red before XY came out. 

I’ve been training a lot since beating Ultra Sun. I got 30 Pokémon bred for IVs/Egg Moves, EV Trained and leveled up. Battled online tonight for the first time in ages and went 3-2 so nota bad start. Very happy to find this community to help me learn as much as possible!
I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, we're all willing to help out. Most questions can probably be answered by our kahunas @0kamii and @FireTaco and you can always find the rest of us ready to trade and things.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Welcome friend!
Hello, there!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hello~

I am more focused in Battle Tree nowadays~

Remember to check out the Discord Channel! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Thanks everyone! Smile

I tried the Battle Tree last night. Wiped the floor with me. I’m used to 6v6 so I think bringing only 3 throws me off a lot. Practice time!

What’s the discord channel?
@UndeadMarowak 

Welcome to the forums, UndeadMarowak!

I have a sneaking suspicion that you and another frequent user @BoneheadMarowak are going to get along famously. You even have the same pokémon as your avatar. I wonder what else y'alls have in common? Wink

- 0kamii

P.S. The Discord is underneath the Recent Post to the right of the screen. Use it to communicate with other users in real-time.
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii I saw the alert, and only saw your post so at first I thought my name had been changed for some reason  Kappa

Welcome @UndeadMarowak! Nice choice of username btw  Wink
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Oh hey
OU MASTER RACE
Hey! So when you say you play competitive, you play singles? I used to play Smogon OU for a short while until making the transition to VGC in 2015. I find VGC doubles to be a lot more innovative than singles.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades