Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help for someone who really screwed up
(May 18, 2018, 02:57 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(May 18, 2018, 02:40 PM)automanic Wrote:
(May 14, 2018, 02:30 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(May 14, 2018, 02:27 PM)automanic Wrote:
(May 14, 2018, 02:03 PM)moo311 Wrote: You only need 1 pokemon, I send a new pokemon every time, you send back the one i sent before
That's true yeah. I'm just worried about the time and stuff, you know? Wouldn't that take a while? Also, since this has happened to me and a friend before, the DS seems to hate maintaining a stable connection to internet, and one time it disconnected during a trade and it not only accidentally cloned the Pokemon I was trading, but completely erased my friend's Pokemon. I doubt that happens often, but it is a concern. It seems like you're up to the challenge though, and I know many people would appreciate it!!

Time will be a big issue, but the trades can be separate. We could set up blocks of trade times, like all kanto pokemon on one day, all johto pokemon on the other, etc.

Wow you've got this down! I would be up for trying, certainly!

Ok, so you need all of the pokemon, correct? I guess we can do gen 1 whenever you're free. I should be free most of the weekend.
Yeah haha, yikes I know. I will have the weekend free too. I should be free anytime after Saturday morning (after 9 AM PST, specifically). 

This is kind of a dumb question, but I really haven't played XY in a long time, so is there a point at which I need to be? I know I've got my starter and I'm pretty sure I have the Pokedex, so that should be all, yeah? 

I'll add your friend code right now, too. This is mine: 1478-7482-0083

Thank you SO much!!
The only thing you need is a pokemon to trade and access to the PSS, which I think you already have. I'll add your FC sometime tonight, I have to delete some friend cards.

I can trade 7 PM PST tomorrow
(May 18, 2018, 03:50 PM)moo311 Wrote: The only thing you need is a pokemon to trade and access to the PSS, which I think you already have. I'll add your FC sometime tonight, I have to delete some friend cards.

I can trade 7 PM PST tomorrow

Okay! I'm looking forward to it  Big Grin
@automanic Our trade's in around 5 minutes, but something urgent came up. I'll be approximately 10 minutes late. Sorry for the inconvenience
(May 19, 2018, 06:56 PM)moo311 Wrote: @automanic Our trade's in around 5 minutes, but something urgent came up. I'll be approximately 10 minutes late. Sorry for the inconvenience

No worries, I'm ready when you are!
(May 19, 2018, 07:00 PM)automanic Wrote:
(May 19, 2018, 06:56 PM)moo311 Wrote: @automanic Our trade's in around 5 minutes, but something urgent came up. I'll be approximately 10 minutes late. Sorry for the inconvenience

No worries, I'm ready when you are!

I realized that some pokemon will evolve when I trade them, so i'll put everstones on them
@automanic Are you free to trade for the gen 2 pokemon next weekend? Preferably a little earlier, didn't expect it to take much time. Maybe 5 PM PST?
(May 20, 2018, 07:37 PM)moo311 Wrote: @automanic Are you free to trade for the gen 2 pokemon next weekend? Preferably a little earlier, didn't expect it to take much time. Maybe 5 PM PST?

I think we may have to see, I might be out of town and that could get in the way. I'm pretty sure I still will be able to, but I will let you know if I suddenly can't. Thanks for all your help so far!  Big Grin
(May 20, 2018, 07:38 PM)automanic Wrote:
(May 20, 2018, 07:37 PM)moo311 Wrote: @automanic Are you free to trade for the gen 2 pokemon next weekend? Preferably a little earlier, didn't expect it to take much time. Maybe 5 PM PST?

I think we may have to see, I might be out of town and that could get in the way. I'm pretty sure I still will be able to, but I will let you know if I suddenly can't. Thanks for all your help so far!  Big Grin

I'm hopping online now. If you are unable to trade, we can set up another time. I'm free most of tomorrow and Monday, weekend/holiday, so just let me know when you're free.
(May 26, 2018, 05:02 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(May 20, 2018, 07:38 PM)automanic Wrote:

I'm hopping online now. If you are unable to trade, we can set up another time. I'm free most of tomorrow and Monday, weekend/holiday, so just let me know when you're free.

Shoot, I don't think I can today, my apologies. Hopefully this weekend? Sorry for the inconvenience.