Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey, I'm new here!
Hey, my name is Zach and I've been playing pokemon since gen 3, im just now getting into competitive so any advice would help, i hope to make tons of newfriends and learn a lot about the game I love
Welcome to the family! if you are looking for those things you will love it here!
Welcome to the site
Welcome Zach! I'm always up for VGC battling so once you get a team set and ready to use, feel free to hit me up. For advice though, I would definitely recommend talking to players such as Black117, Animekid, and z2porygon since they all have really good teambuidling/pokemon builds that they can help you with!
Welcome Smile
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate the tips and warm welcome!
Welcome!
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
hi i just joined too. ive played pokemon since the beginning. i used to collect the cards too when i was young but now im just into to game. i play xbox one and other ds games when im bored. i have been watching JFlynn streams for awhile and im getting real interested in competative now. im lookin forward to what justin does in the future and hope to become part of this pokemon family. Umbreon rocks lol!!!!!