Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey There!
Just wanted to leave a little introduction here, as well as say hello!
My name is Erin, currently 21 years old; 22 on the 11th, and I'm a senior in college working towards a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
My dream job would be working on concept art for video games, and I'm hoping I get there some day!

I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue on the GameBoy Color and to be honest don't remember how I came to know about the games; it was probably a birthday present way back then haha. The second generation games are my all time favorite. ^^

Besides school and Pokemon, on the side I play other games; mostly on PC, and draw non-school related things.
The latest thing I've drawn was a watercolor picture of Lucina and Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening: Click here if you want to see; bad phone image edited in phototshop...

I think that's about all though...
Excited to be here!    : D
Hey what's up! I'm just starting University myself.  :P
Welcome to the forums, Erin :D
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
Welcome Teterra and awesome painting
Welcome bruh! Our birthdays are only a few days apart lol =p
Welcome to the forum!
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Welcome!
wow awesome painting!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
bro welcome my friend and with the way your skills shouldnt be hard iv always wanted to be a male model lol interesting but i loved fire emblem one of my fav games of all time and this is epic great work mate do you use oil paints as well by any chance ?
Thanks for the welcomes guys, and also thanks Justin!   : D

(Nov 2, 2014, 10:25 PM)zenophobia Wrote: Hey what's up! I'm just starting University myself.  :P
Hey there! ^^
Ah good luck then, hope you have a great first year!
My first year was a lot to take in, now I just can't believe I'm this close to graduation haha. xD

(Nov 2, 2014, 11:59 PM)NightWolf Wrote: Welcome bruh! Our birthdays are only a few days apart lol =p
Ah, then happy (late/early?) birthday to you!  : D

(Nov 3, 2014, 04:37 AM)LordCreep Wrote: bro welcome my friend and with the way your skills shouldnt be hard iv always wanted to be a male model lol interesting but i loved fire emblem one of my fav games of all time and this is epic great work mate do you use oil paints as well by any chance ?
Thanks a lot man, and hey why not try for that haha.  :3
I haven't played too much Fire Emblem besides Sacred Stones and Awakening; Awakening being my favorite of the two, but I have watched my roommate rage over a couple she has played. xD
Sadly I don't use oil paints, at the time of buying paints they were too expensive, and I couldn't use them outside of the studio classroom. I went with acrylics because I can use them at home if I need to.