Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi, Friends! Mariposa's Introduction!
Heart 
Hi Friends! 

My name is Amilia AKA Mariposa IG! I've been here about a week now after stumbling upon an awesome Justin Flynn video, and I am so glad I did, because you all seem so awesome!

I am definitely interested in competing in VGC, so much so that I attended my first small tournament last week. Obviously I got beaten pretty severely, but I learned so much, and I have been cultivating a new team since then and I feel like I am getting closer to a solid team. I actually just recently registered for the VGC regionals here in Orlando (My home town!) and am super excited just to kind of experience the scene and atmosphere and of course do my best.

I am open to any suggestions and assistance in creating that perfect pokemon A-team!

I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone!! Smile
Well hello! I'm MistressGlaceon but you can call me Missy! I'm so happy your here! If you need anything trading wise (because I'm the absolute worst at battling) don't hesitate to ask me! <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Welcome to the forums! If you want to, check out the competitive sections especially if you are getting into the VGC scene. For now, try to make do with the current VGC 16 format and the "setting" to get an idea on how to compete IRL. Once SuMo format is officially released, expect people to experiment with the new Pokemon and use some of the "old strats" like speed control, weather, redirection, etc. If you want any questions about VGC, or anything competitive, be sure to check out the sub forum.
Thank you both so much! 

and @Black117  I willd defintiely do that, since I want to set myself up for success!  Smile
Welcome to the forum!
Learn all about our forum here:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Welcome...on-Forever
Also answer some questions and chat with other members here:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Week-19...ake-a-Seat
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Oh, hey. You're new here too, huh?
@Mariposa Welcome to Pokemon Forever! I personally know very little about competitve play, actually taking a hiatus from Pokemon because I couldn't make a good team to save my life.  This is a great place if you need help 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Welcome and enjoy your stay! :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
My higher ups have told me that telling people to run away is "not cohesive to a friendly environment." So I'm not allowed to tell you've made a mistake joining this website no matter how true it is. I'm not allowed to tell you to run for your life. I'm supposed to tell you I was just kidding. I'm allowed to say this, welcome to our forums, and that if you need help the mods are here to do so.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Welcome to the forum! If you need help testing out your team, just send me PM sometime. Hope you enjoy your stay and good luck at regionals!  :D
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩