Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi! Newbie Pokemon looking to become a pro pokemon player and make some friends
Hi! I'm AlphaOmegaNinja, I recently decided that I would like to try and learn how to play Pokémon competitively, but not to a great extent lol. I'm fine with starting out slow to learn the ropes Smile , also, I've always been a fan of TheJustinFlynn's Pokémon streams and that's what got me interested in the first place. I came here because I also would like pointers on team building so I can start out. Ok I guess that's all I can say, I'm not that good at introductions XD.

Thank You for allowing me to Join Smile

PS: Don't let my username fool you, I'm actually a gal XD
Welcome fellow Gal! Im not so good in battle's but im awesome at trades and info about good pokemon to trade and such. Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:16 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Welcome fellow Gal! Im not so good in battle's but im awesome at trades and info about good pokemon to trade and such. Smile

thank you, looking forward to chatting with you some more in the future Smile
Me Too ^^
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Welcome (Yugioh fan?), if there is anything you need help with, i will do my best to help ya. [Image: xfb2q8.png]
Welcome to the forum yo, hope you enjoy it here
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:35 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Welcome (Yugioh fan?), if there is anything you need help with, i will do my best to help ya. [Image: xfb2q8.png]
Thank you! I'd be happy take you up on your offer! Yup, a Yugioh Fan girl here Smile
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:41 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Welcome to the forum yo, hope you enjoy it here
Thank you all for making me feel welcome
Welcome to the Site
How do you post a thread? (sry im new to this site)
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:49 PM)TheBoomingExploud Wrote: How do you post a thread? (sry im new to this site)

You need to click on this ''New thread'' not ''New reply'' Outside this thread. Inside here you see what the ''New thread'' looks like: >>> http://prntscr.com/9goa64