Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi! Newbie Pokemon looking to become a pro pokemon player and make some friends
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:00 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:49 PM)TheBoomingExploud Wrote: How do you post a thread? (sry im new to this site)

You need to click on this ''New thread'' not ''New reply'' Outside this thread. Inside here you see what the ''New thread'' looks like: >>> http://prntscr.com/9goa64

thats weird I dont see a "new thread" or "post thread" button anywhere. I even used command F...
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:07 PM)TheBoomingExploud Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:00 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:49 PM)TheBoomingExploud Wrote: How do you post a thread? (sry im new to this site)

You need to click on this ''New thread'' not ''New reply'' Outside this thread. Inside here you see what the ''New thread'' looks like: >>> http://prntscr.com/9goa64

thats weird I dont see a "new thread" or "post thread" button anywhere. I even used command F...

Go into the Topic you want to post a thread on and it should be near the top of the page
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:11 PM)AlphaOmegaNinja Wrote: Hi! I'm AlphaOmegaNinja, I recently decided that I would like to try and learn how to play Pokémon competitively, but not to a great extent lol. I'm fine with starting out slow to learn the ropes Smile , also, I've always been a fan of TheJustinFlynn's Pokémon streams and that's what got me interested in the first place. I came here because I also would like pointers on team building so I can start out. Ok I guess that's all I can say, I'm not that good at introductions XD.

Thank You for allowing me to Join Smile

PS: Don't let my username fool you,  I'm actually a gal XD

Hey,welcome to the site! :D Tip:Never give up!Even if the gyms are super hard!I'm sure a lot of people out there would love to help you on your pokemon journey!
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:11 PM)AlphaOmegaNinja Wrote: Hi! I'm AlphaOmegaNinja, I recently decided that I would like to try and learn how to play Pokémon competitively, but not to a great extent lol. I'm fine with starting out slow to learn the ropes Smile , also, I've always been a fan of TheJustinFlynn's Pokémon streams and that's what got me interested in the first place. I came here because I also would like pointers on team building so I can start out. Ok I guess that's all I can say, I'm not that good at introductions XD.

Welcome! Smile This community helped when I was starting out too. You could come to me for any help you need, I'll be glad to help you with what I know Smile

Hey,welcome to the site! :D Tip:Never give up!Even if the gyms are super hard!I'm sure a lot of people out there would love to help you on your pokemon journey!
(Dec 21, 2015, 12:47 AM)GamingPokemonLover139 Wrote:

Thank You! I'm sure ill ask for help Smile
(Dec 21, 2015, 01:08 AM)nygma29 Wrote:

Welcome! Smile This community helped when I was starting out too. You could come to me for any help you need, I'll be glad to help you with what I know Smile

Thanx Again!
welcome!

i am new to competitive battling as well so i might not be of much help

im good breeding for ivs, so at least my pokes will be ready once i get strategy down =p, i can help ya with info on breeding

i have a couple teams im working on now and id love to help you with team ideas and team testing, even if im not a expert

i've been reading up on smogon lately and it is kinda overwhelming honestly, but they have lots of great info and ideas

again welcome to the site! everyone is nice and very helpful so im sure you'll get a lot of support ^_^
Welcome to the site! If you're in need of assistance I am always here to help.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy it here :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~

Welcome to the community, AlphaOmegaNinja!

For team building I recommend checking here, this place, here is nice too, I even come here sometimes and this article written by mod "Rouge".

If you wanna get better and get more practice, you have to stop by here to test your teams and strategies. They have chatrooms that educate you in learning how to play competitively.

Have fun :D

Also, if you have any questions, teams or ideas, don't be afraid to drop by our very own Competitive Discussion!. We'll be glad to help in anyway we can :D
[Insert signature here]