Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi Newcomer here
Hi! my IGN is Yayan in Pokemon Y and Miya (my gf) in Pokemon Omega Ruby

I'm 23 and Pokemon Y is my first pokemon game. I have a brother (16) he has the X and Alpha Sapphire versions. We were both fans of Pokemon since it came out, but we couldn't afford a Gameboy when we were young. Instead, we played those emulator ones on our Nokia Phones. We enjoyed it although there were no chance to catch 'em all. We really wanted to catch all pokemon so we tried the hacked game Pokemon Brown. It was awesome, sucks that I can't remember the creator's name to credit him. So when I started to work (I'm a Certified Public Accountant btw) my first bonus was spent to the then new 3DS XL and Pokemon X as a gift for my brother. I also bought the Pokemon Y so we shared one console. I finally got my own on my 2nd Christmas bonus. I thought my office mates would think me childish when they discovered that i play Pokemon, turned out one of them is a Pokemon fan too. He introduced me to VGC, and I was able to witness Sejun's Pachirisu. I realized that Pokemon is not a simple game, but I don't think VGC is for me because I'd rather use my favorite mons that what's in the meta. So now I'm in a quest with my brother to catch all the Pokemon released and will be released. Cheers to this Community.

Oh I forgot, JFlynn seems familiar think I read his name in nugget bridge or somewhere. Is he the dude with the cool hair? Sorry I'm not good with names :P

TL:DR Hi please help me to catch 'em all
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Welcome to the site
yes brotha Jflynn is that long hair dude from last year. this year he cut his hair and got a nice beard for now
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome to the site! If you haven't done so yet, feel free to take a look at this thread to see what we have to offer :]
JFlynn is definitely the dude with the cool hair :D Welcome to the site! Good luck with catching them all! I haven't finished catching them all either, but i sure wish to one day. :P