Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi people of the earth!
Wink 
Hi, my name is Alonzo, if you want you can call me Akki.
I´ve been loving pokemon for a few years but up untile last year I got my own 3DS, so I bought pokemon Y, and later AS. I just collect the pokemon I like and/or are cool and useful. A month ago (december) I started being interesting in competitive play and I saw Flynn´s stream on twitch, so I followed him (maybe sub in future) and I´ve learn quite a bit. So if anyone can help me out and show me how to b attle with strategy and not use only sweepers  kappa  plz post on this thread or message me. Btw I´m mexican so if anyone wants to know spanish and or talk, you can also contact me
Add me on your friends list, etc.

Also if someone can trade me a shiny tyrantrum, or greninja I would be very interested, but remember I´m new so I may or may noy have what your looking for
Hi welcome to the forums :P
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Welcome!
#TeamForum

Welcome :D there are many tutorials and even a mentorship program on this website to help you get better at competitive, maybe we can battle one day Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the forums Alonzo Smile
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Hola Alonzo! ^.^/
Bienvenido al sitio! Tambien soy mexicano.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Enjoy your stay at the forums!
Welcome!
Welcome :D
Hola!! saludos desde Chile Smile