Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi there!
Smile 
Hi all, I am a new member, obviously, and yes, I do love Oddish. It's my favorite Pokemon. Rolleyes So that's out of the way, I'm excited for the 20th anniversary :D :P I hope to meet lot's of new people with some of the same interests :D
Welcome to the Fourms!
A legend fallen from grace.
(Feb 17, 2016, 10:47 AM)Unit501 Wrote: Welcome to the Fourms!

*forums noob :^)
it's 2022 and we livin
Welcome to the forum!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome aboard, friend!

Enjoy your stay :)
Thanks Smile
Welcome to the Site
[Image: xlgExUm.png]
by not me

"The Oddish family is an interesting species; they can make their own food through photosynthesis like a plant, but move around like an animal. Swinging between the boundaries of both kingdoms, scientists researching these creatures have had to classify them in a completely different kingdom existing solely for Pokémon such as these. It has been heavily theorized that the flower and grass that grow on this genus's head aren’t part of the creature itself, but is a parasitic plant that establishes a symbiotic relationship with the creature, providing it with protection as long as the creature provides it with nutrients, a symbiosis very similar to another part-Grass-type, Paras.

Oddish spend the whole day buried underground, only exposing their leaves, absorbing nutrients from fertile soils through their feet. At night, Oddish moves to another patch of soil while exposed to the weakened sunlight reflected by the moon, which doesn’t harm its skin like direct sunlight. Oddish's leaves are highly poisonous with the purpose of deterring predation. Oddish also have a special gland that allows it to shoot acid at its enemies"

still by not me KappaHD

Also...

[Image: welcome_to_the_world_of_pokemon__by_serg...9iasyv.png]
art by @Tabasco Boshi
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?