Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How Can I become a mod?
I was wondering how to become a moderator here. If one of the current mods could help, that would be great.
Best way to become a mod is to ask. It ALWAYS works. ALWAYS.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Well, from what i gathered you have to be calm, nice, caring, and all around awesome person. You might see people with lots of rep but honestly that doesnt matter, you dont have to have rep to be nice. The mods are always watching so, just be caring, generous, and help out Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Unit made a list of requirements: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-How-To-Be-A-Mod-2-0
#LillieDefenseSquad
There probaly won't be new mods for a while. There are already 9. BUT you can apply Kahuna
O
(Dec 23, 2016, 04:32 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: There probaly won't be new mods for a while. There are already 9. BUT you can apply Kahuna

Those apps are over I think
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I believe there is a way to become one. Here is a old thread link on how.

Link:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-How-To-Be-A-Mod-2-0
Ah I see we have a new face here in our little family. Welcome I'm Unit, a trading mod at PokémonForever.com . If you truly believe you have what it takes to be a mod here then first you have to meet these requirements listed here (which has already been posted). Once that's complete then the mod team will discuss your application. We wish you best of luck @evan68544.
@Unit501 That list is funny! What are the REAL requirements? I am eager to know and get started on fullfilling them.
@evan68544 what do you mean? That's the list to become a mod. I don't understand what you are looking for then.