Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Howdy!
I'm Josie, 21, from Texas. I've been a silent lurker on the stream for the past year or so. Favorite pokemon is Umbreon. Favorite Mega is probably Charizard Y. My favorite starters are always the water ones, except for Gen 1 where I pick Charmander.

Is it bad that I prefer X and Y over ORAS? I was looking forward to ORAS so much, and I'm kind of disappointed with how long it took me to beat the game due to lack of interest.

Currently watching the stream now. These tournaments are always so fun to watch.
Hi Josie! Umbreon is one of my favorites too, if you can't tell. Welcome to the site!
Welcome!!
#TeamForum

Hey Xionyus! Welcome to the forums!!
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Welcome!
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Welcome!
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Welcome! :D
Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Much appreciated. Do you need a certain number of posts to have a signature?
(Jan 3, 2015, 07:25 PM)Xionyus Wrote: I'm Josie, 21, from Texas. I've been a silent lurker on the stream for the past year or so. Favorite pokemon is Umbreon. Favorite Mega is probably Charizard Y. My favorite starters are always the water ones, except for Gen 1 where I pick Charmander.

Is it bad that I prefer X and Y over ORAS? I was looking forward to ORAS so much, and I'm kind of disappointed with how long it took me to beat the game due to lack of interest.

Currently watching the stream now. These tournaments are always so fun to watch.

Nice to meet you Josie! Welcome!
Welcome and awesome Avatar!