Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I Hate You! \ (.\ _ /.) /
When I was a young girl back in the days of  Red and Blue and Yellow, I was stumbling around not knowing what I was doing. I didn't even know you existed, and you popped onto my screen with a cry that was worse than nails on a Chalkboard to me. It doesn't help your case that my least favorite color is yellow. Your shiny is pink, it doesn't help your case much. I wish you would die.

LOOK AT IT! It's UGLY! D:<

[Image: 097.png]
You are allowed to share your least favorite Pokemon as long as it's this disgrace of a Pokemon I won't even honor with a name.  If you disagree with me, I'll have Officer Jenny arrest you. >: O
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
He hypnotizes kids to let them get lost in the woods, what's not to like about him? Kappa
#LillieDefenseSquad
Poor kids! T_T
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I no like this pokemon. and it shiny is dum. it barely change colr.

[Image: 250px-575Gothorita.png]
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Sep 18, 2016, 04:40 PM)naitre Wrote: [Image: 06469f3a7549c5e2c71982431a02b884b537cd7d...18ca_1.jpg]

^
Only losers like this pokemon.

[Image: 250px-234Stantler.png]
A legend fallen from grace.
[Image: S92bF7H.png]
[Image: Hy4ijNm.png]
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
[Image: throh.jpg][Image: sawk.jpg]

how can you hate on my man Hypno, he's the hypest poke out there
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Sep 18, 2016, 04:41 PM)Unit501 Wrote: Only losers like this pokemon.

[Image: 250px-234Stantler.png]

I consider this a personal attack.
[Image: TBqDcCc.jpg]

look at this stupid bowtie wearing bowling ball lookin hectic little "oops im dropping my feathers everywhere but I'm not gonna pick them up because I'm a slob and I don't have a job haha"

I oughta kick this thing across a football field
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.