Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I Hate You! \ (.\ _ /.) /
All you guys hating on my bro Rowlet, pffffft! 

[Image: 53ebf9b44c05f313518ec775_57326ce5cd16dc4...ec_320.jpg]" Looky at me! I'm adorable!"
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Speaking of fire I think Rowlet would look great if they were engulfed in flames.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
@Rogue Roasted Popplio is my favorite! Yum! :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth YOU DON'T EAT POKEMON. THAT'S NOT A THING THAT HAPPENS OK. ALSO ROWLET IS HOT GARBAGE. HOT BECAUSE IT'S BURNING. BECAUSE IT'S AWFUL.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@"Squeab" Keep talking and I'll be having a side of Snorunt with that Popplio! Yum yum yummy! Rowlet's should be worshipped like the feathery gods that they are! <3
(Sep 18, 2016, 05:16 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @"Squeab" Keep talking and I'll be having a side of Snorunt with that Popplio! Yum yum yummy! Rowlet's should be worshipped like the feathery gods that they are! <3

@naitre can I ban her because of disrespect towards Popplio?
@"Elly" You can't ban me! I demand you love me! *cries and starts throwing chairs*
[Image: 096.gif]
This is the reason why I stay up all night.
@MagicalMops You see, I should hate Drowzee too, and you think that I would, but it's kinda cute. Not like the pure Nightmare Fuel it evolves into *shutter*
Hypno is a child predator who hypnotizes children to lead them into forest and murder them. What not to like? (sarcasm for da win!)
Cherubi, #420, the weed pokemon. Wow, gamefreak, just wow. Just imagine a child playing pokemon when cherubi walks up to them and says "hey kid, you want some green?"