Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I had this really dumb thought.
Lightbulb 
Wow, I have not been on this site in a REALLY long time, holy crap.
I actually completely forgot about this site and only remembered when I had this really dumb thought and I wanted to post it somewhere - If if Rayquaza is the Pokemon god of the skies, Kyogre is the god of the ocean, and Tornadus & Thundurus are the gods of weather, what is Lugia? The god of seagulls?
And now you can't change my mind.
God of the sailors/protector of seafarers.

It has the ability to calm sea storms and therefore protect those that are sailing. Moreover, it lives underwater because its wings have enough force to tear apart houses when beaten. It only wants to protect others and those at sea.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(May 21, 2019, 03:19 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: God of the sailors/protector of seafarers.

It has the ability to calm sea storms and therefore protect those that are sailing. Moreover, it lives underwater because its wings have enough force to tear apart houses when beaten. It only wants to protect others and those at sea.

it's too late. lugia is now the god of seagulls. submit to your french fry stealing overlord
(May 21, 2019, 07:36 PM)ToxicTarrn Wrote:
(May 21, 2019, 03:19 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: God of the sailors/protector of seafarers.

it's too late. lugia is now the god of seagulls. submit to your french fry stealing overlord

I'm good not submitting to Lugia. Ho-Oh on the other hand... Yeah sounds good to me.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I think Kyogre is the god of the sea while Lugia is the guardian of the sea, and Ho-Oh is the guardian of the sky. 
which also makes Ho-Oh gaurdian of seagulls
OH MY GOD.
KYOGRE IS GOD OF SEA -FISH-
RAYQUAZA IS GOD OF SKY -DRAGON-
HO-OH IS GUARDIAN OF SKY -BIRD-
LUGIA IS A FLYING GUARDIAN OF THE SEA... A SEAGULL. IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.