Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I killed aShiny
Fish for some shinies. As long as you follow the rules and hit th button correct everytime, your garunteed a shiny.
My first pokemon game in general was Pokemon Pinball for GBA but first main series game was Platinum with tons of play hours. I got 900 hours in Pokmeon Platinum, Black, Black 2, and now X. So it was awesome when it finally paid off in B2.

EDIT: I dun messed up the quote.
Haha I wish I could see your rage!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:30 PM)Justin Wrote: Haha I wish I could see your rage!

Thats terrible justin kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
First one I ever saw was on Sapphire. My family and I were in the car just 15 minutes away from our resort in Disney World. I had been there before but was always awed by the scenery. I think I was trying to make it to a poke center from the safari when I ran into a shiny Tropius....I just barely cought a glimpse when I ran from it. I remember thinking to myself WTF was wrong with that pokemons color....so I turned my game off took my game out put it back in and powered it back up. 3 years later I had realized what it was lol.
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:32 PM)Pokélander Wrote: First one I ever saw was on Sapphire. My family and I were in the car just 15 minutes away from our resort in Disney World. I had been there before but was always awed by the scenery. I think I was trying to make it to a poke center from the safari when I ran into a shiny Tropius....I just barely cought a glimpse when I ran from it. I remember thinking to myself WTF was wrong with that pokemons color....so I turned my game off took my game out put it back in and powered it back up. 3 years later I had realized what it was lol.

That makes me wonder if ive ever ran from any shinys since i started when i was so young
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:32 PM)Pokélander Wrote: First one I ever saw was on Sapphire. My family and I were in the car just 15 minutes away from our resort in Disney World. I had been there before but was always awed by the scenery. I think I was trying to make it to a poke center from the safari when I ran into a shiny Tropius....I just barely cought a glimpse when I ran from it. I remember thinking to myself WTF was wrong with that pokemons color....so I turned my game off took my game out put it back in and powered it back up. 3 years later I had realized what it was lol.
Dam lol, Atleast you found one, I have never found a shiny before XY, And I've played Silver, Sapphire and Black 2.

(Nov 18, 2014, 02:34 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: That makes me wonder if ive ever ran from any shinys since i started when i was so young
...Unless this happened to me :P
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:31 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:30 PM)Justin Wrote: Haha I wish I could see your rage!

Thats terrible justin  kappa

Not as terrible as Nurse Joy wanting my Pokemon to get hurt. kappa
Well if you want I can give you a shiny Barboach level 25 (It will evolve into Whiscash at level 30) if you want. I catched it myself and I got like 3/4 of them thanks to chainfishing kappa
Its ok Anime........ > > Justins infamous fletchling flee lol