Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I killed aShiny
I've never chained a shiny, and even with Justin's master guide,i still can't do it Sad
spare a thought for the noob pls
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:43 PM)Eckley Wrote: I've never chained a shiny, and even with Justin's master guide,i still can't do it  Sad

i looked at a rough guide and got a shiny skiddo on like a 5 chain i was so lucky
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm horrible at chaining and im just not paitent enough to sit there and keep redoing it.
I deselect everything when I use my radar in X/Y. Saves me the chance of messing up and a little time as well.
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:43 PM)Eckley Wrote: I've never chained a shiny, and even with Justin's master guide,i still can't do it  Sad

Chaining is hard. And frustrating. I've only successfully chained for a shiny once. Undecided You're not alone
(Nov 18, 2014, 01:59 PM)Pokélander Wrote: So last night I was chain Fishing while watching some replayflynn, which is a garunteed shiny unless you mess the chain up yourself. I was trying for a wishcash when who shines his ugly face? Poliwhirl....Not too bad if I have not caught 3 of them already. In a rage I said the hell with it and Giga Drained him. It was so satisfying to kill a shiny for the first time lol.

Anyone have any similar experiences? Or maybe faint one they did not mean to?

One time I found a wild shiny Gloom while playing Soul Silver. In my excitement, my brain decided to fart. And I DIDN'T SAVE MY GAME! I've never forgiven myself for this critical error.
i can't chain to save my life either and i never seem to have any luck with the masuda method either XD

only times i failed in recent gens were while ev training in hordes although i did fail twice in G/S, ko'd a shiny goldeen and forgot to save before the red garados and ran out of pokeballs man i was so bad back then....
Chain fishing is super easy and garunteed with 30 minutes of concentration.
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:49 PM)evilsabre Wrote: i can't chain to save my life either and i never seem to have any luck with the masuda method either XD

only times i failed in recent gens were while ev training in hordes although i did fail twice in G/S, ko'd a shiny goldeen and forgot to save before the red garados and ran out of pokeballs man i was so bad back then....

i wish the more eggs you hatched of a certain pokemon the higher the chance like chaining, but instead of 40 chain being the limit a 400 chain would be the limit so it wouldnt be easy
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
... I got my shiny mudkip in not even 3 eggs. Get on my level breeders. Kappa