Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I killed aShiny
one time i hatched a shiny nincada and so i went to evolve it, i made sure that i had an extra space in my part for shedinja, and when it evolved it only evolved into ninjask because i didnt have any regular pokeballs i was so mad i gave it to someone Sad
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:03 PM)Eckley Wrote: Haha, I've never been angry at a shiny and fainted it, but i did run from a shiny foongus i found while EV training, because i wasn't training HP so if i killed the non-shiny's to catch it it would have messed up my training
that happen to me also i was trying to get speed evs from zubat when a shiny whismur was in a horde so i had to kill the other 4 to get it, but now i had hp evs and i had to use a reset bad :P
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:14 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: one time i hatched a shiny nincada and so i went to evolve it, i made sure that i had an extra space in my part for shedinja, and when it evolved it only evolved into ninjask because i didnt have any regular pokeballs i was so mad i gave it to someone Sad

You should of soft reset! (unless you hadn't saved in a while)
Yeah, it was the second shiny i'd found in x and y, the first being a shiny hoppip in a horde. I don't get many shiny's, so I just sat there and cried as I pressed the run button
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:15 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:14 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: one time i hatched a shiny nincada and so i went to evolve it, i made sure that i had an extra space in my part for shedinja, and when it evolved it only evolved into ninjask because i didnt have any regular pokeballs i was so mad i gave it to someone Sad

You should of soft reset! (unless you hadn't saved in a while)

yeah i wasnt sure when the last time i saved i had been playing for about an hour
Fair enough.
Before X/Y I only ever got 1 Shiny and that being a Shiny Boldore. Then in X/Y once found a shiny a day for a whole week in Friend Safari. Best week of my life even though their IVs were horrible.
awwww no Shedinja. I would have been bumed as well : [
Just to clarify- When you evolve a shiny nincada, do you get a shiny Ninjask and a shiny Shedinja?
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:18 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Before X/Y I only ever got 1 Shiny and that being a Shiny Boldore. Then in X/Y once found a shiny a day for a whole week in Friend Safari. Best week of my life even though their IVs were horrible.

Shiny boldore was the first shiny i ever found in the wild, and ive been playing since fireRed