Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I killed aShiny
Well justin you have really inspired me over the last 6-7 months and I want to start streaming. I have got the games and a little know how I just need the money to get a pc, capturecard and other necesseties to stream.
Nicce to know I'm not alone Smile
Being that im 28 and my passion for games has grown strong over the last 8 years its something I have always thought about. I have to get out of my gaming addiction first : ]
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:02 PM)Pokélander Wrote: Being that im 28 and my passion for games has grown strong over the last 8 years its something I have always thought about. I have to get out of my gaming addiction first : ]
a bunch of us can help you get started if you want to start streaming :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:55 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: ... I got my shiny mudkip in not even 3 eggs. Get on my level breeders. Kappa

Do you want to be sacrificed to goomy Eeveeli?

cuz i'v been trying to get a shiny honedge for months....
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:16 PM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:55 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: ... I got my shiny mudkip in not even 3 eggs. Get on my level breeders. Kappa

Eeveeli pls..be nice to us noobs who can only dream of hatching a shiny
Thanks Anime.....All of the help would be super appreciated. I have a ton of ideas running through my head about what I would like to stream (pokemon being at the top) and how I would convey it, what I would need. I would really love to do this full time you know. Its not said enough that the pokemon community is the best community in all of gaming.
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:21 PM)Pokélander Wrote: Thanks Anime.....All of the help would be super appreciated. I have a ton of ideas running through my head about what I would like to stream (pokemon being at the top) and how I would convey it, what I would need. I would really love to do this full time you know. Its not said enough that the pokemon community is the best community in all of gaming.

<3 your gonna make me tear up :D
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:18 PM)Eckley Wrote:

The only shinies I hatched in eggs were 2x Mudkip, Pachirisu and Cherubi so it's not that much haha. I'm trying to get a shiny Buneary and Tropius via breeding lately tho.

+ The shiny charm helps a lot with this. ^^
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:26 PM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:18 PM)Eckley Wrote:

The only shinies I hatched in eggs were 2x Mudkip, Pachirisu and Cherubi so it's not that much haha. I'm trying to get a shiny Buneary and Tropius via breeding lately tho.

+ The shiny charm helps a lot with this. ^^
i need to get the shiny charm but im so lazy :P, maybe ill complete the national dex in ORAS,

ps: ORAS HYPE!!!