Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm Back With Updates and Questions!
Tongue 
Been a while since I've been on the forums but a lot has been going on for me. I may be around for a while or I might drift off again and return mysteriously later, who knows. While I'm around I am more than happy to help with your pokemon needs given that I can help and it's not too much work. I am a breeder and trader so I will get my trading thread going again, but I don't know if I will be breeding as much as I use to.

I will start with the updates in regards to me. I am happy to say that I have finally become gainfully employed after 2 years of unemployment as of 2 months ago. :D I know that is probably irrelevant, but it has been a big hurdle I have been trying to get over for a while. For those of you who play games on PC you can get with me on Steam if you would like. My steam ID is the same as my forum and twitch name, Vectorshot, but my Steam name is The Mad The Bad and The Ugly with a Clint Eastwood avatar from the movie I based my name off of, The Good The Bad and The Ugly.

With my newly acquired job I now have far my funds to fuel my fairly expensive hobbies and I will enjoy getting to share them with everyone! I collect comic books, anime, manga, figures and other stoof! I do collect more than that, but it's mostly stuff that I assume less the 2% of the people here would be interested in, like my redneck hobbies. You know, guns, fishing and those kinds of things. The other hobby I have become interested in is terrariums, vivariums, aquascapes and paludariums, and the animals that interest me, like tarantulas, geckos, frogs, some insects, snakes, and many many more! If you're wondering by now I do not make a lot of money, let alone enough to fuel these hobbies at full steam ahead.

Onto the questions! *ahem* M first question is what has happened to the replayflynn and #TeamReplay? Second question is, and the man himself might even answer, is how has Justin been? I know he's busy, but I know he's also not the healthiest among us? My last question is how is everyone else doing? Wink Ya'll doing good? Have a nice nap yesterday? What's up? (I know, that was 4 last questions.)

If you made it to the end of this then thank you for reading this long winded, and quite frankly, unneeded post! You're a champ. :P
Welcome back
I'm not sure what happened to the replay and I'm tagging @Justin so he'll see this and maybe answer it himself
I am okay. Thanks 4 asking :v Hahaha
As for the replay Justin decided to take it down since that was that much activity on it (only like 3-5 people at a time) and it he would have to keep his comupter on for 24-7 so that not good for such slow activity, for now the Main Channel is on playlist mode so it kinda similar but doesnt take up a whole computer.

Justin lately has been becoming more and more active on the forum, though health wise im not entirely sure, i havent asked him about it and i dont know if he would be willing to talk about it yet.

Finally, how have i been? Pretty good! :D
Just bought Fire Emblem Fates and about to finish Birthright and going on into Conquest.

btw if you wanna know whats changed on the site here are a couple threads that show some cool updates:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Small-F...-2-11-2016
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Wb Vector! Also RIP #teamreplay.
"When you think you're from the ghetto but your girl is into fishes."
Nice do you Gen?
Welcome back vecter. But sadly the replay die in February.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Mar 2, 2016, 07:33 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: Nice do you Gen?

No, sorry to say I do not. I breed/train and I trade Breedjects and BR pokemon.
(Mar 2, 2016, 07:09 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: As for the replay Justin decided to take it down since that was that much activity on it (only like 3-5 people at a time) and it he would have to keep his comupter on for 24-7 so that not good for such slow activity, for now the Main Channel is on playlist mode so it kinda similar but doesnt take up a whole computer.

Justin lately has been becoming more and more active on the forum, though health wise im not entirely sure, i havent asked him about it and i dont know if he would be willing to talk about it yet.

Finally, how have i been? Pretty good! :D
Just bought Fire Emblem Fates and about to finish Birthright and going on into Conquest.

btw if you wanna know whats changed on the site here are a couple threads that show some cool updates:

I was going to reply but anime kid had pretty much nailed it. My health isn't great, but I'm looking to get some Pokken streams going. Not sure how interactive I'll be since I'm not feeling well, but we'll see what happens.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Quote:I was going to reply but anime kid had pretty much nailed it. My health isn't great, but I'm looking to get some Pokken streams going. Not sure how interactive I'll be since I'm not feeling well, but we'll see what happens.

I can only hope you feel better, as everyone else does. I don't watch streams often, but when I do it's a Justin stream. Cool

Quote:Welcome back vecter. But sadly the replay die in February.

RIP Replay, may she rest in peace. Sad Otherwise you enjoying the new Gundam? :D I love it.

Quote:Wb Vector! Also RIP #teamreplay.

Good to see you're still around, Traf! How are you doing, bud?

Quote:As for the replay Justin decided to take it down since that was that much activity on it (only like 3-5 people at a time) and it he would have to keep his comupter on for 24-7 so that not good for such slow activity, for now the Main Channel is on playlist mode so it kinda similar but doesnt take up a whole computer.

Finally, how have i been? Pretty good! Big Grin

The replay was fun when there were people on there, but it got a bit slow, so I understand taking it down. There were a few times that people were *ahem* "Gary Oaks" in the chat who were unnecessarily rude to people when there weren't admins around, I think the forums can be much better regulated than the replay was, and therefor a better environment to be in socially. Though I am older and have thick skin children are a different case and some people just get out of hand with them and don't think about what they're saying or don't care. Otherwise, thanks for all the answers Anime! Wink