Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Small Forum Update 2/11/2016
@Agro has been working on the forum this week and he's added some cool things that id like to inform you of in this thread:

Pokemon of the Day:
First things first the Pokemon of the day you may see to your right has been update to be more randomized so you can one day see your favorite pokemon on the big screen.

Reply section:
If you look below at where you reply you may see something a little different about it, the formating has been added so you no long have to the preview to add something like Bold to your post.

@Mention system updated
As you may have seen the Mention system has been updated, now when you type "@" and then 3 letters it will try to auto fill with the name closest to that or you will have to scrolll down/ add more letters to find the one you want.
[Image: p1VH5RK.png]

There will be more updates in the future so stay tuned Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Wow these are all huge improvements! thanks @Agro!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Yeah I'm with @Justin thanks @Agro!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
i can only echo what others have said even though im still fairly new, great improvements never stop improving and of course thank you @Agro
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
So I'm assuming @Agro is responsible for the size options on attaching pictures, too. Great job man, I was about to suggest it.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Thanks for keeping us updated!
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
Hey @argo thanks for adding the formatting option in the reply section. I'm certain this will encourage more people to have more active comments here. Funny enough I was the person who said that seeing the same Pokemon of the day over every week was a bit off. Just my opinion but it will show the site being more lively. Thanks for your work.
Yeah!
Kappa //
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
\(^.^)/
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon