Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm New!
Hello!! I am new to this community, but have been a Pokemon fan since 97. I love watching competitive Leagues on Youtube, such as the GBA and UCL, and was hoping to possibly join one myself through here. I do not have any way to Gen my own mons, so I was thinking maybe Showdown battles would be easier for me. Thanks, and I look forward to hanging out here!!!
... You do know its possible to breed your own pokes without pokegen or anythign right... lel

Welcome weary traveler, verily thy efforts shant be in vein, for you have come upon a great community!

Enjoy all we have to offer!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Welcome!
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(May 12, 2016, 10:05 AM)w2gMk Wrote: ... You do know its possible to breed your own pokes without pokegen or anythign right... lel

Welcome weary traveler, verily thy efforts shant be in vein, for you have come upon a great community!

Enjoy all we have to offer!
I do have a ton of them bred for IV's and whatnot, but was referring to if I would need to get a whole new team every week with different moves and whatnot
You'd only need a new team once a month at most.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 12, 2016, 10:49 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You'd only need a new team once a month at most.
Well in that case, I'd be down for regular wifi battles!