Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm New to pokemonforever.com!
Hello Pokemon forever community! My name is Nabil and I'm 12 years old.
Last night, I was watching a JustinFlynn Twitch stream and I heard Justin talking about this website, which I considered and ended up registering, as you can see. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community here by posting this thread. If anyone has any suggestions for me about making friends and getting a "reputation" here, I would love to know more about that. Anyways, I hope I can make some new friends here! P.S. ItalianG62, I'm coming for yaSmile
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome :]
As for making new friends, or getting a reputation here, just be yourself. I don't particularly do anything special on here, but apparently I'm the forum prez Kappa

There's a thread here where some members have posted ways they are willing / able to help out. Feel free to make a post there if there's anything you think you can offer
Welcome to the site Nubnubs12345!
Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy the stay and be sure to ask plenty of questions! Smile
Welcome to the site
Welcome!
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Welcome
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Aug 10, 2015, 06:14 AM)Eckley Wrote: Welcome :]
As for making new friends, or getting a reputation here, just be yourself. I don't particularly do anything special on here, but apparently I'm the forum prez Kappa

There's a thread here where some members have posted ways they are willing / able to help out. Feel free to make a post there if there's anything you think you can offer

eckley pls. you spread your love around Kappa
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez
welcome :D
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez