Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] February Meet and Greet!
Back from the dead~
I am coming back to host items giveaways soon~

1) What are you thoughts on a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch?

Too early to say now, but we know that there will be no more double screens.

2) What new features would you like to see on a new Pokémon game for the Switch? Are there any features from Sun and Moon you wouldn't like to see in a new game?

There are a lot of new features I would like:
* Re-catchable legendaries. They did it with Ultra Beasts in USUM. With re-catchable legendaries, players don't have to reset the entire game just obtain another nature or IVs of the legendary. For example, you get an Adamant Landorus, and then in competitive or Battle Tree, you realised you need Speed to outspeed base 90 Pokemons, then you need to reset the entire game, goodbye to your hard work for PokeDex, etc.

* Ability to skip cutscenes. I have mentioned this is Smogon Orange Islands, why not mention it here too. Cutscenes can look cool but it hurts the replay value. Adding onto my first point on re-catchable legendaries, you have to reset the entire game with its cutscenes just to get another set of legendaries. Furthermore, some people reset their game for another items such as Lucky Egg (once-per-game in XY and SM). Imagine going through every cutscenes. Fire Emblem series already has a button to skip cutscenes, Hopefully, Pokemon games will addi in that too.

* No more region-locking for event Pokemons, they should distribute event Pokemons like what they did with Event Mega Stones in Original SM. Let the players participate in an event to obtain those events. not region-locking to Korea or Japan.

* No more once-per-game items, when I meant this, it means infinite Lucky Eggs, PP Maxes, Pearl Strings, Gold Bottle Caps. When I meant this, it means obtaining them easily. Lucky Eggs were easily to obtain in ORAS because of DexNav. PP Maxes from Battle Tree, Pearl Strings from Battle Chateau and Gold Bottle Caps from Battle Tree (USUM).

* No more Festival Plaza. Go back to PSS. I am tired of scrolling down to look for a friend. Battle Agency is terrible. You can only see a bunch of Grade 0s because of original SMs.

3) If you had to make an Alolan form Pokémon for Gen 2, 3 and 4, which Pokémon would you pick for each generations and what would it become?

I don't know, I am bad in designing new Pokemons. Sad

4) Any book/movie recommendations for other users?

Well, everyone here knows that I am obsessed with Gundam. If you want to look at my obsession for Gundam, look at the previous Monthly Meet and Greet~

5) What is the most interesting thing you did this week?
Studying at home during Lunar New Year

6) Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@WasabiKyogre
@Theobroco
@element_x49
@NotsoEpicM
@hsgcapoquian
@Eeveelicious
@JoeBoss23
@wartty
@ShinyHunterForLife
@BlueHoboJoe
@Mr-Soybean
@Darkpower
@Schuenemann
@Keith_Kuruzu
@jceey15
@Sensey_68
@Asdfhjkl
@Nyatalie
@Pricefieldnerd
@Dova

How often do you visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel nowadays? I visited once a week. If anyone needs anything (Ppkemons or items), feel free to approach me in the Discord Channel! I rarely visit the Forums nowadays. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?
aaaahhh thanks for the tag!

1) What are you thoughts on a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch?
Personally, I love that Nintendo is bringing Pokemon to a new platform which also has waaaaay better graphics and such, but i just hope they don't change the game completely.

2) What new features would you like to see on a new Pokémon game for the Switch? Are there any features from Sun and Moon you wouldn't like to see in a new game?Like gkh1997 said, I'd definitely love to be able to skip cutscenes, especially those that play right before a huge battle. I'll tolerate those cutscenes, but after rewatching it 5 times, it's tiring lol.
Sun and Moon are definitely up as my favorite Pokemon games I've ever played, but they DID do things wrong. I definitely don't want to see more forms like Alolan ones. Don't get me wrong, i absolutely LOVE some of the Alolan forms (cough ninetales) but I didn't like how they handled other ones, like Rattata and Diglett.

3) If you had to make an Alolan form Pokémon for Gen 2, 3 and 4, which Pokémon would you pick for each generations and what would it become?
Well this is ironic lmao
hmmm... for generation two, I'd go with Wobbuffet. Gamefreak can do a lot with that one lol. For gen 3, an Alolan Mawile would be awesome! For some reason, I always loved that weird Pokemon. And for gen 4... I can't think of anything lmao

4) Any book/movie recommendations for other users?
If anyone's into manga, then I definitely recommend The Ancient Magus' Bride, Blend S, and Mirai Nikki (all of which were made into anime) because each one has a great storyline! TAMB is still ongoing as well!
For movies, I would say... Finding Dory, Moana, and Zootopia.

5) What is the most interesting thing you did this week?
it didn't happen this week, but a week and like two days ago lol. I posted a cover of a song on my youtube channel ^.^
also i uploaded a new fanfic to my wattpad lol

6) Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
(if you've already been tagged, im sorry! i havent read the older posts yet!)
@Sorianwarrior
@Tenebris_Kane
@Kookiemuker
@Sharkfang2193
@ShinyHunterForLife
@moo311

How often do you visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel nowadays?
lol not at all. i used to have discord but i totally abandoned it. it just wasn't fun anymore Sad
Not sure how this works lol but thanks for the tag @gkh1997

1.What are you thoughts on a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch?
I think it's a step forward for them that (hopefully) they'll make a pokemon game that everyone can enjoy.

2. What new features would you like to see on a new Pokémon game for the Switch? Are there any features from Sun and Moon you wouldn't like to see in a new game?
Easier to connect and find players online (I really hated the festival plaza tho it was a nice concept). Excited if there is a new battle mechanic (I'm not sure that was confirmed or not). I actually expected that there will be a mystery dungeon for gen 7 before they'll release a new gen but oh well.
I wish they never bring back minigames like the ultra wormhole (the mantine surf was tolerable) I literally broke my joystick from playing and I feel my blood pressure spiking from that so please don't..

3. If you had to make an Alolan form Pokémon for Gen 2, 3 and 4, which Pokémon would you pick for each generations and what would it become?
Good question. I guess it would be some grass pokemon like sunflora and bellossom. I mean if they could make exeggutor have a longer neck due to the sunlight I'm pretty sure they could come up with them.

4. Any book/movie recommendations for other users?
Depends on the genre but I like reading the Percy Jackson series. It'll make you laugh too. Or if you're into sort of scifi then the I am Number Four series. The story is a bit long but the story pulls you in for more. I just love the suspense.
For movies I'm not sure, I'm not a big movie watcher but one of my favorite was La La Land lol. For those who haven't watched it yet then I highly recommend that you watch it.

5. What is the most interesting thing you did this week?
My life is pretty boring since I'm still a student. But since we're currently having our thesis we help other groups from our class gather sensory evaluation data for their study. So I volunteered as panelists for different groups. Yesterday I had to eat differrnt bananas dipped in different wax coatings so that was cool.

6. Ahhhh i don't know much people here lol I've been inactive for a very long time. I guess @jinnou @NutellaFever @CuteLatias (I'm sorry, just tagging random people)

7. How often do you visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel nowadays?
I didn't know we have discord lol. Again I was inactive for a very long time. So I'm pretty much out of loop of what happens here.
It's nice to see you guys are still doing these. These used to be weekly, and I'm not sure if the people I was with back then are still in here. Anyways I just got back to playing pokemon because adult life is hard.

What are you thoughts on a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch?
I'm excited for a new pokemon game, i won't buy switch if they don't have a pokemon game

What new features would you like to see on a new Pokémon game for the Switch? Are there any features from Sun and Moon you wouldn't like to see in a new game?
Bottle caps, trainer customizations, bring back super training please, easy breeding map like in sumo, something to change natures.

If you had to make an Alolan form Pokémon for Gen 2, 3 and 4, which Pokémon would you pick for each generations and what would it become?
this one's hard since i'm a genwunner, some of UU mons maybe

Any book/movie recommendations for other users?
Calvin and Hobbes full collection.

What is the most interesting thing you did this week?
Get back to playing pokemon, and hanging out with my brother and friends. currently without job so all is chill
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Took a while to reply...
  • What are you thoughts on a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch? 
        - Looking forward to see how far they expand with the game.. hoping they take all the time they need to make this release
  • What new features would you like to see on a new Pokémon game for the Switch? Are there any features from Sun and Moon you wouldn't like to see in a new game?
         All I really want is just some form of open world if possible and Pokemon being able to follow you around in your journey
  • If you had to make an Alolan form Pokémon for Gen 2, 3 and 4, which Pokémon would you pick for each generations and what would it become?
         - I'm not to big on Alolan forms instead of vulpix.. but if I had to I would love to see an Alolan Ampharos with being a fire type.. 
  • Any book/movie recommendations for other users?
    - The only film I've seen recently is Back to the Future and all I basically read are the Pokemon Adventures
  • What is the most interesting thing you did this week?
       - The usual drawings..

And to answer your question @Kris it's a difficult one because if Kris was introduced in the next game, her character can be developed a lot since she only appeared in 1 game and not the remakes but I would like to play through Crystal's version HD Johto as Kris. I would say the next game option if they could make her character design and the way she acts in the game real well! it could also inspire me more about what drawings I could do for her... And you got to remember if there is a remake the company usually retextures the character in some way in clothing soo maybe no bike shorts or overals D: but I guess they wouldn't go as deep in redoing the character that they create another Lyra