Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
Bump
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
thanks for all these replys. As you know I've been out of town/hosting events for about a week now and I'll be catching up a bunch when I get back, then my birthday stream is on Thursday the 29th. After that, I plan on stepping away from the stream until Monster Hunter 4 comes out so I can work on finishing the website and I guess the computer that hosts http://twitch.tv/thereplayflynn is having some overheating issues I need to fix. On top of all that I'm freaking moving again!

Anyway, that's what's going on. I will try to get things sorted out and have the best community with the best resources for the games that you love to play!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
ADD Pokegen prefix in trading and breeding.
(Jan 26, 2015, 01:23 AM)Justin Wrote: thanks for all these replys. As you know I've been out of town/hosting events for about a week now and I'll be catching up a bunch when I get back, then my birthday stream is on Thursday the 29th. After that, I plan on stepping away from the stream until Monster Hunter 4 comes out so I can work on finishing the website and I guess the computer that hosts http://twitch.tv/thereplayflynn is having some overheating issues I need to fix. On top of all that I'm freaking moving again!

Anyway, that's what's going on. I will try to get things sorted out and have the best community with the best resources for the games that you love to play!
Justin maybe more battle sections for pokemon? Like Smogon seperate from all the rest so we have people in one section who like VGC etc etc
Bump.
miss u flynn lol come back and play games with us
I'm starting on some of the revisions today. The TCG section has now been turned into a prefix for other pokemon sections, and will be removed shortly.
What about letting anyone who thinks of a pokemon league have a section for that like the tournament ones but for pokemon leagues with the prefix for the system and what about adding a Yu-GI-Oh area lots of people who like pokemon like yugioh
So I just added Friend Safa .... aaaaaaaand it's gone. Friend Safari is now a prefix inside the trading, breeding, and friend safari section.
I don't know if I'm a bit late on suggesting this but why not have like a Blizzard section. (Though I don't know if there's enough demand to warrant it) buy have like a separate section for each game.