Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
i agree with skarric there alot of people who play town of salem i play it alot of the daily basics and would like to play with others in the community
how big is the mariokart scene in this community, is it worth adding a sectio/page (or whatever) for mk8?
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:15 PM)EspeonKing Wrote: how big is the mariokart scene in this community, is it worth adding a sectio/page (or whatever) for mk8?

It used to be huge when Justin played Mario Kart 7 everyday during the later part of his streams. It hasn't been for a while though.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
It would be nice to see MK get more love. I don't necessarily mean adding a whole section for it, but if you can play it with a group of people you know it makes it a lot more fun, even if it does ruin friendships Kappa
Maybe the Smash section could be merged with Mario Kart and Town of Salem. Those games that are not as big as Pokemon in the community but are played by some people.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 20, 2015, 09:34 AM)Evyii Wrote: Maybe the Smash section could be merged with Mario Kart and Town of Salem. Those games that are not as big as Pokemon in the community but are played by some people.

maybe the "other game decussion" becomes its own section and those games could be the subsections
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 20, 2015, 10:08 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 09:34 AM)Evyii Wrote: Maybe the Smash section could be merged with Mario Kart and Town of Salem. Those games that are not as big as Pokemon in the community but are played by some people.

maybe the "other game decussion" becomes its own section and those games could be the subsections

this is what I was going to suggest! so then some games don't have to be reduced to just a thread.
Thank you for the feedback. As soon as I get back from PAX I'll start moving forward with potential changes. Feel free to continue giving your feedback on this subject.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Is there any way I could have my title permanently set as Goomy lover?
Is there any possible way for. Me to have my title permanently set as goomy lover too?