Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] JFlynn Needs Your Help Revising the Forums
i feel sad for the ssb4 section ;-; Sad Sad

i love ssb4 and i play it a lot. I think you coud merge ToS, ssb4 and monster hunter into one section, such as other popular games
I think we need more people working on approving and looking at builds submitted to Competitive Discussion, a lot of times perfectly good builds go ignored because no one had the time to look at them before they drifted away.
(Jan 17, 2015, 09:59 AM)Peppermint Wrote: I think we need more people working on approving and looking at builds submitted to Competitive Discussion, a lot of times perfectly good builds go ignored because no one had the time to look at them before they drifted away.

I can agree with this.

I believe the build-approving team is just made of Justin and Jedi himself. Justin will be busy and relying on just Jedi wouldn't be optimal (don't kill me Jedi)

We could nominate people who are proven to be experts in battling and possibly have a vote system where if 3+ people approve of a build, a mod can move it to the Competitive Builds forum.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Also, maybe we should make a Fighting Games section to solve the smash bros issues.
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:07 AM)Peppermint Wrote: Also, maybe we should make a Fighting Games section to solve the smash bros issues.

that's a good idea
sure, as long as ssb4 survives
Bumping this thread, cause I bet it would be great to get any suggestions.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

i mean, you could put most of the groups together. but thats just a suggestion.
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:57 AM)EspeonKing Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:07 AM)Peppermint Wrote: Also, maybe we should make a Fighting Games section to solve the smash bros issues.

that's a good idea

and i agree with this to
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:03 AM)Skarric Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 09:59 AM)Peppermint Wrote: I think we need more people working on approving and looking at builds submitted to Competitive Discussion, a lot of times perfectly good builds go ignored because no one had the time to look at them before they drifted away.

I can agree with this.

I believe the build-approving team is just made of Justin and Jedi himself. Justin will be busy and relying on just Jedi wouldn't be optimal (don't kill me Jedi)

We could nominate people who are proven to be experts in battling and possibly have a vote system where if 3+ people approve of a build, a mod can move it to the Competitive Builds forum.

I also agree with this. I'd be happy to be apart of this if people approved me.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Jan 18, 2015, 06:19 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 10:03 AM)Skarric Wrote:

I can agree with this.

I also agree with this. I'd be happy to be apart of this if people approved me.
that would probably be you rouge, im like making pokemon builds but im not an expert battler Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~