Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Suggestion Thread
(Feb 8, 2016, 06:22 PM)squeab Wrote: More forum streams? I'd be glad to help with that.

YES! YES! YES!

I miss Daniel Bryan
(Feb 8, 2016, 08:40 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2016, 06:22 PM)squeab Wrote: More forum streams? I'd be glad to help with that.

YES! YES! YES!

I miss Daniel Bryan

I'm going to take this as you being excited about me streaming and not forum streams. Kappa
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Feb 8, 2016, 10:09 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2016, 08:40 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote:

YES! YES! YES!

I miss Daniel Bryan

I'm going to take this as you being excited about me streaming and not forum streams. Kappa

I'd be more excited if it was Eckley that was streaming but you'll do squeab
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Feb 8, 2016, 10:18 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: I'd be more excited if it was Eckley that was streaming but you'll do squeab

Eckley IS my mother so, we're half there.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Bumpy Bump Bump Bump.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm doing a weekly contest so there's that
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

(Feb 8, 2016, 10:31 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2016, 10:18 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: I'd be more excited if it was Eckley that was streaming but you'll do squeab

Eckley IS my mother so, we're half there.

Why cant we have the real thing though? Its like saying theres nutella but only giving us hazelnuts
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I'd say we do a monthly giveaway king/Queen voting! Every month, people vote for who was the greatest at giveaways for the month!

Also, as like a side-voting, we should do a presidential nomination for pokemon! I nominate Blastoise!
#Blastoise4Presi2016
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around