Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Taking Kahuna Applications!
(Feb 7, 2017, 07:13 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: We should just keep the current Kahunas lol
As a Kahuna, I think changing them is for the best. It was announced with the introduction of the Kahuna position that it would be very much temporary. To my knowledge there is no hard feelings from the current Kahunas regarding this.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
I think it would be fun to be a Kahuna!
Battling trainers
Helping Trainers
Bumping cause we want more choices. Apply or get banned.
(Feb 23, 2017, 08:33 PM)Unit501 Wrote: Bumping cause we want more choices. Apply or get banned.

Hmmmmm.........
(Feb 5, 2017, 08:02 PM)Elly Wrote: Hi everyone!

As the title suggests, we are indeed looking for new Kahunas.

What are the Kahunas?

Kahunas are users who will help the mods in different areas of the forum; tournaments, competitive discussion and movesets, trading and giveaways, you name it. They will will work closely with mods to accomplish projects, drive content, watch over the community, and more. We will hold these users in high regard and they will be considered guides to the community within their respective areas. Kahunas will be considered invaluable to the moderation team, and, while you will be helping us immensely, there is no real pressure involved with the position. We don't expect you to meet any certain "quotas" in terms of contributions by any means. It's meant to be a laid-back position rewarded to reputable, trustworthy users who have genuine interest in the community's growth.

Potential projects for Kahunas include organizing forum tournaments, writing or editing articles, managing our social media accounts, sharing Pokemon-related finds from the internet, assisting with the Breeding alliance, smiting people who are caught using alts, ensuring that no one is using censored words on the forums or on the Discord channel, and much more shenanigans :D

If you are interested in becoming a Kahuna, please reach out to us! We would like you to use this format to make your application:

1- How long you have been playing Pokemon?

2- How long you have been in the community?

3- Did you ever have any leadership opportunity in the past?

4- Why do you care about the community and what does it mean to you?

5- Why should we pick YOU instead of anyone else? Why are you fit for this?

6- Why are croissants the best food ever made?

Please send your application to myself, @"Elly", @Unit501, @Black117 or @ChaseInfinity. Feel free to send it here by a private message or on Discord. We will pick the Kahunas on March 1st, so be sure to send it as soon as you can.

PS: Big shoutouts to @Vinnie, @Hojunhu, @Haruna and @GingerxPug who have been fantastic Kahunas, we were glad to work with you guys Heart

Aw darn, first I saw this.