Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
Thanks for the mention @moo311 
The site is great so far. Everyone here seems really friendly and it's always active with a lot of great discussion. I must admit though, I haven't explored much of the site outside of a few threads, so I definitely need to get exploring.
1) My favourite region is Alola because its the game that brought me back into pokemon. But before that definitely Johto and Kanto

2) I havent checked out the discord for pokemon forever but I may

3) My favourite breakfast is easily cereal as well I have it for most meals which is bad but whatever lol
1. With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

My favorite Mythical Pokemon is Victini for the same reasons described by @gkh1997, although Volcanion has a niche for being the only Pokemon that is both Fire- and Water-type!

2. It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

I practice Kung Fu!

3. If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

I was googling for some giveways and then I simply couldn't resist the charm of @moo311 's giveaways threads!

4. Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

I don't know those games but I would love to see Switch version of Gen I and IV updated with 3D overworld sprites and other cool features!

5. Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

@RetroTyphlosion 
@Dova
@Tenebris_Kane
@ScottyThunder 
@Zortac
@Pokeballsohard 

Do you guys watch anime? What is your favorite? I have so many but for now I think I should mention Yu Yu Hakusho (1995) and FMAB (2009).

PS: @Saichi Your new profile picture looks awesome!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall I prefer manga over anime for more than a couple reasons, but mostly censorship and voice acting. I am an artist and up until a few months ago was actually trying to create my own shonen manga, but it's kind of on hiatus right now due to time restrictions. 

Because of the games I played growing up and the shows I watched, I can only really enjoy adventure style manga. My biggest influence is the original Dragon Ball. Others include One Piece, Naruto, Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tale, Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop! 

but mostly dragonball

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Thx @Black Waterfall for the compliment  Big Grin
(Apr 10, 2018, 03:23 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Because of the games I played growing up and the shows I watched, I can only really enjoy adventure style manga. My biggest influence is the original Dragon Ball. Others include One Piece, Naruto, Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tale, Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop! 

@ScottyThunder Dragon Ball is definitively on my Top 5 list!

Dragon Ball Z is awesome too, especially during the first story arcs. I so hyped when I heard of Super and I tried to watch it but it feels a little off, like the overall quality is just not the same anymore... Sad
Helloo! Great questions Kris! I hope everyone will/is having a great month!
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

I do love my Mythical Pokemon but the favorite might be a tie Between Celebi, Mew, Manaphy and Meloetta since I find these 4 to be the cutest Mythicals to me. My favorite might be Celebi though since it's time travel, I'm just a big fan of time travelling.. 

• It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

I'm not really big on the sports type stuff but I do like some table tennis.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

I found this fourms by the hooman that created this here thread. thank you @Kris for telling me about this great site!

• Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?

What would I like to see remastered? The old Rayman games because they were big parts of my childhood and I loved the games so much with Rayman 3 being my favorite out of the franchise. I would also like to see Banjo making a return, this would let me get into the games since I am very interested but I haven't played them yet.

Uhm I don't really know who I should ask a question to.. So I'll just say that anybody reading this, What is your favorite Pokemon type(s) and why?
@Black Waterfall I personally just don't like what the series evolved into after the end of the original. It went from a unique martial arts adventure series, full of interesting and dynamic characters, with excellent storytelling and good comedy, to a boring, repetitive narrative more concerned with lasers and aliens than real martial arts. It doesn't help that Toiryama-sensei tried to end the series several times and each time publishers asked him to do more. It just got boring and predictable, and I can't stand a predictable story. Aliens come for dragonballs, heroes beat aliens, someone dies, need dragonballs, aliens show up, beat aliens, someone else dies, blah blah blah and throw in a few transformations for good measure. It makes me sad when I think about it. 

I refuse to watch Super under any circumstance. The bits of it I have seen really let me down. My heart can't handle that.

But hey man, you do you, more power to ya. It's still a huge part of my life, it's just another series that commercial success ruined over the years of overexposure.

Rant over lol

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
1) My favorite region is Unova

2) I don't really use discord, only use TeamSpeak I guess Smile

3) I really like eggs for breakfast but most of the time i just eat cereal or French Toast (I think they call it like this in english) its like bread dipped in eggs and milk and then baked for a few minutes.
(Apr 10, 2018, 09:58 AM)ScottyThunder Wrote: I personally just don't like what the series evolved into after the end of the original. It went from a unique martial arts adventure series, full of interesting and dynamic characters, with excellent storytelling and good comedy, to a boring, repetitive narrative more concerned with lasers and aliens than real martial arts. It doesn't help that Toiryama-sensei tried to end the series several times and each time publishers asked him to do more. It just got boring and predictable, and I can't stand a predictable story. Aliens come for dragonballs, heroes beat aliens, someone dies, need dragonballs, aliens show up, beat aliens, someone else dies, blah blah blah and throw in a few transformations for good measure. It makes me sad when I think about it. 

@ScottyThunder This is so true ... and sad  Sad

The same thing happened with the Pokemon anime series ages ago. I loved it as a kid watching the Indigo League and Jotho arcs... but they kept dragging and dragging it forever to the extent that the series are not even watchable anymore. (On the other hand, Pokemon Origins, Generations, and the Strongest Mega Evolution were absolutely great!)