Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - A Time of Spooky Feats
Hello everyone, Kahuna Kris here presenting the return of the monthly Meet & Greet posts, with October's Edition. The Meet & Greet is where the Forum Team gives you a brief rundown of the site, showing of cool and interesting threads, and more importantly, getting to know everyone better, everyone is welcome so come say hi!

[Image: Pokemon-GO-Halloween-Confirm-Feature.jpg]

The monthly Meet & Greet is to encourage users who've been on the Forum a while, or have just joined recently, to come interact with everyone and discuss topics about anything Pokemon and non-Pokemon related. Myself and fellow Kahuna @Tenebris_Kane are here to assist you with any problems you may have, so PM us any questions you might have. If we can't help, then there's the Forum Moderators, @0kamii @FireTaco and @stephenWITNESS or the site Admins @Justin and @Agro who will be able to help you out. Of course, we're not here to just help you out, come say hi, we don't bite! Be it through Battles, Trades, Discussion or even Art, we look forward to talking to you!

[Image: icon-pumpkaboo.png] [Image: icon-marowak.png] [Image: icon-gengar.png]

Featured this Month  
[Image: icon-chandelure.png] [Image: icon-giratina.png] [Image: icon-cofagrigus.png]

Getting Started on The Forum:
  Share With Us!

[Image: icon-umbreon.png] [Image: icon-lunatone.png] [Image: icon-honchkrow.png]

Here's where I ask you questions to help get the Discussion started. See you in the comments everyone!

- It's October and that means it's the spooky season! Do you like Halloween, if so, any traditions?
I personally just listen to a bunch of Creepypastas whenever Halloween arrives.

- Meltan is the latest in the line of over 800 Pokémon, with so many, what is your favourite Type?
Mine has to be Dark, so many cool Pokémon like Darkrai and Mightyena

- Marvel's Venom is out in the cinemas, and as fan of Marvel I gotta know, who's your favourite Marvel hero?
Mine is either Iron Man or Spider-Man, Spider-Man is just a loveable character and Iron Man always stood out to me as a great character

Finally, Tag A Member and Keep this Conversation Going:

Like this; @beatyheart Hi Beaty, I see you're a fellow Shiny hunter, what's your favourite shiny?

If you're a visitor who's yet to join our forum, feel free to click that register button, we don't bite! If you're a new member, I'm sure you'll fit right in with everyone else here, don't be shy, come say hi! Thanks for being a part of our community!
OU MASTER RACE
Nice meet and greet @Kris! You killing it Big Grin

- It's October and that means it's the spooky season! Do you like Halloween, if so, any traditions?
I love the whole spookiness of the month but I don't really have any traditions since I stopped trick or treating a long time ago haha
- Meltan is the latest in the line of over 800 Pokémon, with so many, what is your favourite Type?
Got to be grass. Green is the mvp colour so that.

- Marvel's Venom is out in the cinemas, and as fan of Marvel I gotta know, who's your favourite Marvel hero?
Hanz Zimmer's soundtrack to the Dark Knight is my favourite marvel hero Kappa

@CannibalJack saw you said that you spent a lot of time on wonder trade. What's the best mon you've gotten from it?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I AM STILL ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHA
Well, most people in Discord Channel know that I still help out with genning requests there~

I am not an American, I treat it as a normal working day.

Hmmmmmmm........
I don't know. Not sure which is my favourite, either, Psychic, Flying, Fighting or Fairy.

Not a Marvel Fan, I prefer watching Gundam. Well, I am obsessed with Gundam.

Gundam is a anime on a war story, not giant robots blowing shits up rambo-style. Just to clear this misconception.

Time to bring in a bunch of people as usual! Smile
@TheChickenDuck ,
@Ferrox ,
@Sensey_68 ,
@Gustvius
@Asdfhjkl ,
@Newdll ,
@Nyatalie ,
@Pricefieldnerd ,
@Dova ,
@AstroDwarf ,
@MudKate108 ,

3 Questions for you guys:
1) What do you wish for the next Pokemon game.

Personally, I am bored of Kanto region for appearing in the first 4 generations and the 3 Kanto starters having Mega Evolutions which Kalos Starter do not. And Alolan version Pokemon based on Kanto Pokemons. I hoped that there will be a Gen 4 remake or a Gen 8 game similar to BW or a Pokemon that does not base on Kanto too much.

2) What do you like about Pokemon other than battling?

Personally, I like other Pokemon activities like Pokemon Contests in Gen 3 or fashion like BW2, Darkrai looks cute with a pink ribbon. Wink

Well, Alola Photo Club is disappointing. I wanted to put a pink ribbon on Necrozma. Sad

3) What is you favourite video games other than Pokemon?

I like Strategy games, I am terrible in shooting game. I like RTS like Hearts of Iron 3 or Fire Emblem.

I do have a few open-world games like RockStar games, I like Red Dead Redemption, like hunting for bears before being killed by the whole family. >_>

I used to play Assassin Creed but dropped at Syndicate because it becomes too RPG-style.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Sorry its taken me so long to do this, just got wrapped up each time I was about to do it.  

Also Hi Senpai @Kris 
And @stephenWITNESS Green you say  Wink

- It's October and that means it's the spooky season! Do you like Halloween, if so, any traditions?

Aside from dressing up with friends still, I make it an effort to add some spooky songs to my playlists, mainly the obvious Spooky Scary Skeletons, but also a good amount of the songs from The Nightmare before Christmas

- Meltan is the latest in the line of over 800 Pokémon, with so many, what is your favourite Type?

For a while now, I have been feeling attracted to types I haven't really used as much like ground because of pokemon like Marowak which have somehow gotten into my heart through the Luck of the Shines I ran a while back.

- Marvel's Venom is out in the cinemas, and as fan of Marvel I gotta know, who's your favourite Marvel hero?

Aside from Tom Holland being an absolute adorable dork, my favorite hero is actually two people in the combo Drax and Mantis, who just really bouce their jokes off of one another.  

However I got to give respect where it is needed in Marvel's own Mary Poppins.

...wow I really need to step into the other marvel movies.

@supersnivy107 I've seen a lot of your post revolving around Friend Safaris, have you had much luck hunting those out of personal experience? I haven't tried much of it myself so I'm interested in learning how it is compared to other methods.
Mawr
(Oct 8, 2018, 06:44 PM)Kris Wrote: Hello everyone, Kahuna Kris here presenting the return of the monthly Meet & Greet posts, with October's Edition. The Meet & Greet is where the Forum Team gives you a brief rundown of the site, showing of cool and interesting threads, and more importantly, getting to know everyone better, everyone is welcome so come say hi!

[Image: Pokemon-GO-Halloween-Confirm-Feature.jpg]

The monthly Meet & Greet is to encourage users who've been on the Forum a while, or have just joined recently, to come interact with everyone and discuss topics about anything Pokemon and non-Pokemon related. Myself and fellow Kahuna @Tenebris_Kane are here to assist you with any problems you may have, so PM us any questions you might have. If we can't help, then there's the Forum Moderators, @0kamii @FireTaco and @stephenWITNESS or the site Admins @Justin and @Agro who will be able to help you out. Of course, we're not here to just help you out, come say hi, we don't bite! Be it through Battles, Trades, Discussion or even Art, we look forward to talking to you!

[Image: icon-pumpkaboo.png] [Image: icon-marowak.png] [Image: icon-gengar.png]

Featured this Month  
[Image: icon-chandelure.png] [Image: icon-giratina.png] [Image: icon-cofagrigus.png]

Getting Started on The Forum:
  Share With Us!

[Image: icon-umbreon.png] [Image: icon-lunatone.png] [Image: icon-honchkrow.png]

Here's where I ask you questions to help get the Discussion started. See you in the comments everyone!

I personally just listen to a bunch of Creepypastas whenever Halloween arrives.

Mine has to be Dark, so many cool Pokémon like Darkrai and Mightyena

Mine is either Iron Man or Spider-Man, Spider-Man is just a loveable character and Iron Man always stood out to me as a great character

Like this; @beatyheart Hi Beaty, I see you're a fellow Shiny hunter, what's your favourite shiny?

If you're a visitor who's yet to join our forum, feel free to click that register button, we don't bite! If you're a new member, I'm sure you'll fit right in with everyone else here, don't be shy, come say hi! Thanks for being a part of our community!
I love Halloween! Its my 3rd fav holiday  after Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't  really have any traditions besides normal Halloween stuff. 
My favorite type is fire. No real reason  other than Infernape being my favorite pokemon.
Hulk has always been one of my favorite heros. I also like Captain  America.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 13, 2018, 08:40 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: I AM STILL ALIVE. HAHAHAHAHA
Well, most people in Discord Channel know that I still help out with genning requests there~

Hmmmmmmm........
I don't know. Not sure which is my favourite, either, Psychic, Flying, Fighting or Fairy.

Gundam is a anime on a war story, not giant robots blowing shits up rambo-style. Just to clear this misconception.

@TheChickenDuck ,
@Ferrox ,
@Sensey_68 ,
@Gustvius
@Asdfhjkl ,
@Newdll ,
@Nyatalie ,
@Pricefieldnerd ,
@Dova ,
@AstroDwarf ,
@MudKate108 ,

Personally, I am bored of Kanto region for appearing in the first 4 generations and the 3 Kanto starters having Mega Evolutions which Kalos Starter do not. And Alolan version Pokemon based on Kanto Pokemons. I hoped that there will be a Gen 4 remake or a Gen 8 game similar to BW or a Pokemon that does not base on Kanto too much.

Personally, I like other Pokemon activities like Pokemon Contests in Gen 3 or fashion like BW2, Darkrai looks cute with a pink ribbon. Wink

Well, Alola Photo Club is disappointing. I wanted to put a pink ribbon on Necrozma. Sad

I like Strategy games, I am terrible in shooting game. I like RTS like Hearts of Iron 3 or Fire Emblem.

I do have a few open-world games like RockStar games, I like Red Dead Redemption, like hunting for bears before being killed by the whole family. >_>

I used to play Assassin Creed but dropped at Syndicate because it becomes too RPG-style.

1: Normal Pokemon Game. Gen 4 remake.
2: Shiny Hunting and the community.
3: open world rpg´s and alot of  Black ops.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 16, 2018, 06:40 PM)Dova Wrote:

Hmmmmmmm........

@TheChickenDuck ,
@Ferrox ,
@Sensey_68 ,
@Gustvius
@Asdfhjkl ,
@Newdll ,
@Nyatalie ,
@Pricefieldnerd ,
@Dova ,
@AstroDwarf ,
@MudKate108 ,

1: Normal Pokemon Game. Gen 4 remake.
2: Shiny Hunting and the community.
3: open world rpg´s and alot of  Black ops.

@Dova Nice to see you around dude, it's been a while!  Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Thanks @Black Waterfall . Im not reallu loving  Pokemon too much rn, but this community is something I can't stay away from.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 16, 2018, 05:13 PM)FireTaco Wrote: Sorry its taken me so long to do this, just got wrapped up each time I was about to do it.  

Also Hi Senpai @Kris 
And @stephenWITNESS Green you say  Wink

- It's October and that means it's the spooky season! Do you like Halloween, if so, any traditions?

Aside from dressing up with friends still, I make it an effort to add some spooky songs to my playlists, mainly the obvious Spooky Scary Skeletons, but also a good amount of the songs from The Nightmare before Christmas

- Meltan is the latest in the line of over 800 Pokémon, with so many, what is your favourite Type?

For a while now, I have been feeling attracted to types I haven't really used as much like ground because of pokemon like Marowak which have somehow gotten into my heart through the Luck of the Shines I ran a while back.

- Marvel's Venom is out in the cinemas, and as fan of Marvel I gotta know, who's your favourite Marvel hero?

Aside from Tom Holland being an absolute adorable dork, my favorite hero is actually two people in the combo Drax and Mantis, who just really bouce their jokes off of one another.  

However I got to give respect where it is needed in Marvel's own Mary Poppins.

...wow I really need to step into the other marvel movies.

@supersnivy107 I've seen a lot of your post revolving around Friend Safaris, have you had much luck hunting those out of personal experience? I haven't tried much of it myself so I'm interested in learning how it is compared to other methods.
i have had some luck. and for the second part of your question, i can always private message you
keep being cool @FireTaco  (or warm since your a torracat, but you know what i mean)

Hmmmmmmm........

@TheChickenDuck ,
@Ferrox ,
@Sensey_68 ,
@Gustvius
@Asdfhjkl ,
@Newdll ,
@Nyatalie ,
@Pricefieldnerd ,
@Dova ,
@AstroDwarf ,
@MudKate108 ,

Oof, thanks for tagging me! Good thing I logged back on when i did lol!

Yes! I used to go trick or treating, but since im older now, i just watch creepy videos and listen to creepy music lol

Hmm....i really love the psychic types!

OOF! I don't watch Marvel, like, at all lol. I do love Deadpool though!

I hope they have a full national dex so we can keep track of Pokemon and continue our collections!

I LOVE collecting Pokemon! It's so neat to see all of the different types and forms!

Life is Strange! Besides that, I enjoy GTA4, Tomb Raider, Animal Crossing, and Halo 3!

Questions for you guys:
1. What's your favorite Pokemon?
2. In the entire Pokemon universe, who are your favorite villians/heroes?
3. What are some things you have planned for Halloween?

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween! :D