Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] To the guest of PokemonForever
First of all, how ya' doing? How's you're day going? How's the kid?

Pokemonforever strives to be an amazing site where you can come together with fan of games you enjoy and have a fun time.
Alot of times we see guest who havent created an account we would like to know why you have chosen not to yet. If you dont create and account, you better watch out

Here is a link to a google form to so that you can help us create a better site

Also people who are apart of the community we want to know what you like about this place and why you chose to stay
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
You better answer the form to make these pokemon happy again [Image: 395376-pokemon-pokemon-sad.jpg]
Why I stay here?

I actually don't know...
It's mainly because I have nothing better to do, and because the AusLove Community is too overwhelming. So I stick with Justin Flynn.

Oh and what I like?

I guess that people here are actually friendly/helpful and don't try to scam you Kappa
(Aug 3, 2016, 12:29 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: I guess that people here are actually friendly/helpful and don't try to scam you Kappa

Hey kid, got any pokemans? kappa
Love this community here Smile you dont have to worry about finding a trade partner that wont pull you over the table..  I used to hang around in Justinflynns channel and do my trades but somehow he never streams anymore and his channel is empty.. so i found him recommend this board deep in his twitter archive :D and i love it <3 Fair trades, helpful people and a good atmosphere all around. Other boards are full of scamm or try to ripp your last socks off.. Smile im very fresh in here but i immediately loved it.
I really like that for the most part at least, everyone seems to be pretty genuine and kind so that goes hand in hand with what @MagicalMops said. Definitely the best place I've found to interact with other Pokemon fans Smile

And @ChaseInfinity I don't have any Pokemans, but I have some Rare Candy  [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png]
Im new to this site but so far I love it. i have not played pokemon since gen 1 so to jump back in is/was a bit overwhelming. people here a patient and kind when explaining things to me that i dont fully understnd. 
I simply love the site because theyre are so many nice people with fair trades and so far no one has gotten mad at my horrid spelling and grammar which is always a bonus. :D Plus everyone is so friendly and so far I haven't come across rude people or ones that scam. I absouletly love it and recommend people to join the community. I have to admit at first I was a little hesitant to join but found that silly after I did. Thank you everyone for welcoming me with open arms Heart Heart
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I'm basically the newest user on this site, and I already feel at home - everyone here is so generous and friendly. Heart I've been looking for a forum site like this for a long time, and they appear fairly difficult to come by, sadly.
Hey guys, newbie here. I love what I've seen in this community so far. Granted its been a few hours, still the "honeymoon phase" :P haha