Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Website Changes Suggestion Thread
(Feb 9, 2015, 04:47 AM)Pelias26 Wrote: We could also have a streaming section where we talk about streamers and also maybe have a tutorial on how you stream?

We do have the VGS2015Forum twitch channel were we host tourneys and yesturday evilsabre and vexian streamed
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Oh now I know that then :D
Also. I know this is to stop spamming but since this isn't happening on the forum: I would like if the seconds we have to wait to send a PM or a new reply were lowered. I get a lot of "quick/Short" PMs on this site and it's kinda long (for me) to wait a minute to send a new one, same for replying to a topic. This option doesn't have to be gone since spamming might be a thing in the future but I would like to see it lowered to 20 seconds or less. But I can understand if this stays since one minute isn't that long :P

(Feb 9, 2015, 04:51 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 04:47 AM)Pelias26 Wrote: We could also have a streaming section where we talk about streamers and also maybe have a tutorial on how you stream?

We do have the VGS2015Forum twitch channel were we host tourneys and yesturday evilsabre and vexian streamed

I want to build a team one day on the VGC2015forum stream so you all can laugh at me Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I have to agree with the timer for replying. There's been a couple of times where I'm replying to more than one person via pm and in threads. But like eevee mentioned, if it's there to stop spamming I'm sure I can cope with it :D
(Feb 9, 2015, 05:48 AM)Eckley Wrote: I have to agree with the timer for replying. There's been a couple of times where I'm replying to more than one person via pm and in threads. But like eevee mentioned, if it's there to stop spamming I'm sure I can cope with it :D
yeah it can get annoying sometimes, like when i started the league and people were asking me tons of questions and i had to wait a minute to answer between each PM Wink

(Feb 9, 2015, 05:02 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 04:51 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:

I want to build a team one day on the VGC2015forum stream so you all can laugh at me Kappa
yeah i do to ive tested it and it runs pretty smoothly i may test it this week
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
we should add a pokemon virtual battler like pokemon showdown has.i know it will be tough but it will be awesome!
(Feb 9, 2015, 07:17 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: we should add a pokemon virtual battler like pokemon showdown has.i know it will be tough but it will be awesome!

I can back that up.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

All suggestions within my ability to change have been posted so far. please keep them coming.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
what about the yugioh fans on this site who want yugioh tournaments on dueling network and Yugioh Duel Generations cause I do aswell
If it's not too personal could we have a justin q+a thread where we ask you about your favorite games and stuff?