Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Website Changes Suggestion Thread
(Feb 22, 2015, 02:08 PM)naitre Wrote: Ganon's laugh

This is beautiful. Thank you for posting this
(Feb 22, 2015, 12:57 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Feb 20, 2015, 04:39 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 09:44 PM)SCf3 Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 05:05 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: I was thinking of something around the lines of a pokedex possibly?
I mean we are a pokemon community purely, but a pokedex could help people learn locations in ORAS [If you want to do that] and show shiny forms so shiny hunters can find out what they want to hunt next, and maybe links to competitive builds for that pokemon if they can be competitively used

I feel like it would just be easier to link to a Pokedex like Serebii's instead of trying to host our own. And if you search the forums with a Pokemon's name you can usually just find the competitive build topics about them. Just putting that out there.

Also I agree with what someone said earlier about having a Streamers section, and maybe a how-to guide with streaming. I'm sure a lot of us here, including myself, would love to start streaming one day. :D

I actually made a account for the streamers here in the community to stream on, So i support this idea, from pokemon to last of us :D

I'm interested in this as long as it isn't Pokemon-specific. I don't have a 3DS capture card, but I do stream a lot of horror games from time-to-time and have been doing a lot of Zelda lately.

VGC2015Forum It can be from pokemon to whatever, EvilSabre played Last of Us and Washer is playing LoL on it :D
(Feb 22, 2015, 02:18 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 02:13 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 02:08 PM)naitre Wrote: Ganon's laugh

This is beautiful. Thank you for posting this

You are so welcome. I'm here to make this forum a better place, after all. :P

Take a selfie Kappa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sricGq5...e&t=25m10s
(Feb 23, 2015, 11:16 AM)z2porygon Wrote: Take a selfie Kappa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sricGq5...e&t=25m10s

Amazing. Just...so... Perfect. It brings tears of joy to my eyes
(Feb 23, 2015, 01:23 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Feb 23, 2015, 11:16 AM)z2porygon Wrote: Take a selfie Kappa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sricGq5...e&t=25m10s

Amazing. Just...so... Perfect. It brings tears of joy to my eyes

lmao best selfie ever
Streaming isnt that hard :P You just need a capture card and know how to set everything up and prolly good net ;p
(Feb 26, 2015, 04:28 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Streaming isnt that hard :P You just need a capture card and know how to set everything up and prolly good net ;p
all that together seems pretty difficult (or atleast expensive), at least starting out :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I'd like to see a separate section within the Trading/Breeding section for PokeGen services. Recently there has been a massive boom in the popularity of these services and a sizable number of users now offer them. However, there are others out there, myself included, who would prefer to not take advantage of this process and would rather have their traded targets be obtained legitimately. I feel that the Trading/Breeding section has become somewhat cluttered as a result of the numerous "free shiny legendaries with perfect IVs" giveaways, and so forth, so I propose this as a way of ensuring that, as a trader on the site, you get exactly what you want, and know where it came from.
-sandragon13
(Feb 28, 2015, 05:39 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: I'm  not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I'd like to see a separate section within the Trading/Breeding section for PokeGen services.  Recently there has been a massive boom in the popularity of these services and a sizable number of users now offer them.  However, there are others out there, myself included, who would prefer to not take advantage of this process and would rather have their traded targets be obtained legitimately.  I feel that the Trading/Breeding section has become somewhat cluttered as a result of the numerous "free shiny legendaries with perfect IVs" giveaways, and so forth, so I propose this as a way of ensuring that, as a trader on the site, you get exactly what you want, and know where it came from.
   -sandragon13
In this forum they're trying to stay away from sub sections within an area so thats why they have prefixes, the powesaves prefix is used for the genning so i would asume that if they didnt use it, the pokemon would (not 100% guaranteed), but like your said if someone were to use the Giveaway prefix i guess you wouldnt beable to know if their legit or not :P
You have a good point theres just no way we can guarentee the pokemon you get will be legit or not even if we have another section :D

Suggestion: It would be helpful if in the recent threads area on the main page if we were able to see the Prefixes Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~