Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Website Changes Suggestion Thread
like how we have a "pokemon of the day" it'd be cool if we somehow had a pokemon build (made by a user on this forum) of the day not sure how you'd do it maybe
list their general information and a picture and have them click it a link to get more information
its just an idea but it would be awesome :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I was thinking of something around the lines of a pokedex possibly?
I mean we are a pokemon community purely, but a pokedex could help people learn locations in ORAS [If you want to do that] and show shiny forms so shiny hunters can find out what they want to hunt next, and maybe links to competitive builds for that pokemon if they can be competitively used
(Feb 19, 2015, 05:05 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: I was thinking of something around the lines of a pokedex possibly?
I mean we are a pokemon community purely, but a pokedex could help people learn locations in ORAS [If you want to do that] and show shiny forms so shiny hunters can find out what they want to hunt next, and maybe links to competitive builds for that pokemon if they can be competitively used

I feel like it would just be easier to link to a Pokedex like Serebii's instead of trying to host our own. And if you search the forums with a Pokemon's name you can usually just find the competitive build topics about them. Just putting that out there.

Also I agree with what someone said earlier about having a Streamers section, and maybe a how-to guide with streaming. I'm sure a lot of us here, including myself, would love to start streaming one day. :D
I know this up to the developer to decide but can we extend the limit of private messages from about 200 to maybe like 400-500. On a good day, I use on average 15-25% of the PM space yet I am forced to delete messages which may have something important like say a trade, team suggestions, or scheduling a battle. Having the extra space would help out a ton of people message more without deleting PMs which might be considered urgent, important, or just private. This is taking into account how the forum has grown considerably large in numbers lately. With over 5000+ people registered, we are eventually gonna have to increase the pm space with more and more people messaging each other.
(Feb 19, 2015, 09:44 PM)SCf3 Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 05:05 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: I was thinking of something around the lines of a pokedex possibly?

I feel like it would just be easier to link to a Pokedex like Serebii's instead of trying to host our own. And if you search the forums with a Pokemon's name you can usually just find the competitive build topics about them. Just putting that out there.

Also I agree with what someone said earlier about having a Streamers section, and maybe a how-to guide with streaming. I'm sure a lot of us here, including myself, would love to start streaming one day. :D

I actually made a account for the streamers here in the community to stream on, So i support this idea, from pokemon to last of us :D
(Feb 20, 2015, 04:39 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:

I actually made a account for the streamers here in the community to stream on, So i support this idea, from pokemon to last of us :D

Oh for real? That's awesome! What's the account name?

Also lol I had my first stream yesterday and I wish there was an area to share that with others. It'd be cool to have you guys there. Maybe an advertising forum/thread for Twitch/other things? Idk. I know a lot of other bigger forums have those. :p 
(Feb 22, 2015, 12:57 PM)naitre Wrote:

I'm interested in this as long as it isn't Pokemon-specific. I don't have a 3DS capture card, but I do stream a lot of horror games from time-to-time and have been doing a lot of Zelda lately.
evil has been streaming alot of differnt games so thats fine Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I don't have a 3DS capture card either, I've been doing battles on Showdown pretty much and then I'm gonna start an Emerald Nuclocke tonight. :D I'm streaming tonight at 9pm EST if anyone wants to stop by.
(Feb 22, 2015, 01:57 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 01:13 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2015, 12:57 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 09:44 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I feel like it would just be easier to link to a Pokedex like Serebii's instead of trying to host our own. And if you search the forums with a Pokemon's name you can usually just find the competitive build topics about them. Just putting that out there.

I'm interested in this as long as it isn't Pokemon-specific. I don't have a 3DS capture card, but I do stream a lot of horror games from time-to-time and have been doing a lot of Zelda lately.
evil has been streaming alot of differnt games so thats fine Smile

I'll have to get in on this! I did Dark Souls 2 last night and Wind Waker the night before. I tend to stream pretty regularly for my boyfriend since he's deployed in Korea and can't play most games, and I like to play old school horror games like the original Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, etc. for the nostalgic horror fans.

(Feb 22, 2015, 01:38 PM)SCf3 Wrote: I don't have a 3DS capture card either, I've been doing battles on Showdown pretty much and then I'm gonna start an Emerald Nuclocke tonight. :D I'm streaming tonight at 9pm EST if anyone wants to stop by.

I'll pop by your stream tonight. Putting an alert on my calendar now :P

I would totally love to see you stream some horror games. Fatal Frame FTW.
(Feb 22, 2015, 01:57 PM)naitre Wrote: I'll have to get in on this! I did Dark Souls 2 last night and Wind Waker the night before. I tend to stream pretty regularly for my boyfriend since he's deployed in Korea and can't play most games, and I like to play old school horror games like the original Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, etc. for the nostalgic horror fans.

I love how you've listed Wind Waker among horror games. Wind Waker 2spooky4me Kappa