Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

It's RetroTyphlosion, and I'm Back
Hey guys,

It's me. For those of you who don't know me, I was a very active user on this website a while ago. 

For those who do know me and are wondering where I've been, especially since I was one of those guys who always preached to "never leave", I've been actually struggling with some extreme personal issues lately, and it resulted in me leaving the website. Anyways, I'm back, and I want to be an active friend and user again.

I would also like to express an apology to those who were disappointed at my leaving. I am dreadfully sorry, especially to @0kamii and the rest of Amethyst 0mega. I left you in a time of need.

Sincerely, 

Retro

P.S. As part of my personal struggles, I am very sensitive toward potentially offensive material. Please, for my personal benefit and for the benefit of all this website's users, please keep all posts G-rated. Maybe its not my place to ask this, but it has been a always been a big deal towards me.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
hey and welcome back! hope everything will sort out for you to feel better and to enjoy the pokemon community again Smile
Welcome back Retro!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Welcome back Retro
@RetroTyphlosion It's so nice to have you back, I missed you!  Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall I missed you too!

@Noodles Thank you!

@stephenWITNESS Good to see you again!

@omaschinken Thank you for the support!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Welcome Back! Smile