Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Its Been a Year Since naitre Left Us...
Hey guys,

A year ago today (okay, it'll be a year in a week, close enough), one of our head moderators, @naitre, left us. Sad feelings aside, I think its really impressive that this forum has stayed alive for so long. Granted, we have severely less traffic than we once did, but its incredible that we're still here with so many people. Appreciation to you all, y'all are some of the coolest people I've met.

-Retro
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Apr 20, 2018, 05:17 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Appreciation to you all, y'all are some of the coolest people I've met.

@RetroTyphlosion We feel the same about you man. Wink
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Apr 20, 2018, 05:17 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hey guys,

A year ago today (okay, it'll be a year in a week, close enough), one of our head moderators, @naitre, left us. Sad feelings aside, I think its really impressive that this forum has stayed alive for so long. Granted, we have severely less traffic than we once did, but its incredible that we're still here with so many people. Appreciation to you all, y'all are some of the coolest people I've met.

-Retro

. . . and I hope that we stay afloat for much longer. Sure, traffic is, well, slower but as time goes on Im sure we'll find a way to get a ton of new members!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Apr 20, 2018, 11:00 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Apr 20, 2018, 05:17 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:  

We feel the same about you man. Wink

Aw, thanks.  Blush
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
It's sad I missed a lot of the forum's life thus far since I am still a 'newer' member but I never want to see this forum die!

There is still many great people I have spoken to on this forum and I am glad to be a part of this community. (that includes all of you who have posted so far of course!)

I know its been since april anyone posted on this but with the release of sword and shield i think things will pick up again i honestly missed you guys xD
HAPPY TO BE PART OF THAT DITTO TEAM ARMY 

ALSO CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAYS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ILL GIVEAWAY NEXT!

hehehe no cutsie nicknames for me..... lol