Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
(Mar 30, 2015, 11:10 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Skype could work :/ But not everyone has it :p or has a mic

Skype Text chat or just chat on forum channel
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I was using Skype to chat with my teammates last time
(Mar 30, 2015, 06:59 PM)Vexian Wrote: I was using Skype to chat with my teammates last time

my team also
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
So is this still going
unfortunately it's not
#TeamForum

So yall gave up on the idea? Or were just waiting for season 2
The last week we had it only one team that reported results. It's kind of hard to contine a tourney like that
#TeamForum

This is true but it's possible I think what happens was when teams started losing they kinda just gave up we need to find people to stream this so that people can actually see battles that would spice it up and make people more intersted and maybe make a twitch Chanel just for your league that say everyone can go there to talk or practice
We are working to get season 2 underway but none of the judges have been available at the same time to talk about ideas. I had an idea that's kinda like an actual sport where the Pokemon are the players but idk about that yet
(Apr 13, 2015, 11:12 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: We are working to get season 2 underway but none of the judges have been available at the same time to talk about ideas. I had an idea that's kinda like an actual sport where the Pokemon are the players but idk about that yet

I dont think there is enough intrest
#TeamForum