Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
(Apr 13, 2015, 12:33 PM)tygaa2 Wrote:
(Apr 13, 2015, 11:12 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: We are working to get season 2 underway but none of the judges have been available at the same time to talk about ideas. I had an idea that's kinda like an actual sport where the Pokemon are the players but idk about that yet

I dont think there is enough intrest
yeah with a low amount of people on the forums we might have to wait to start the next season ;|
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
People are not interested becaude no one is streaming I have noticed when Justin streams people are interested so my idea is let's try and get one person to stream the matches
(Apr 13, 2015, 03:03 PM)rthorne1880 Wrote: People are not interested becaude no one is streaming I have noticed when Justin streams people are interested so my idea is let's try and get one person to stream the matches

We could try it but Justin is different than just someone on the forums streaming im not sure if it would bring in alot of people
I mean it's worth a try I really really like this idea and I love Pokemon so I'm willing to try anything
Ill surely join
It's been tough without Justin but I would like to get season 2 underway soon
I'll help get this going mitch.

what are we going to do about the communication issues from season one?

what else did we learn?

I really want this to happen!

I love the format!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Apr 30, 2015, 01:01 PM)Justin Wrote: I'll help get this going mitch.

what are we going to do about the communication issues from season one?

what else did we learn?

I really want this to happen!

I love the format!
Hey Justin! Help from you would be amazing but me and some others discussed some things and we said judges could pm everybody reminding them to battle. We haven't talked about much else. Also if your team is inactive you will be disqualified. We will be talking about this more with the judges soon hopefully
Justin has somewhat returned and I figure with the help of you guys we can get season 2 underway this summer! Thoughts?
(May 9, 2015, 02:59 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Justin has somewhat returned and I figure with the help of you guys we can get season 2 underway this summer! Thoughts?

Yeah definitely, you know I'll help you Smile