Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
Dragonic wrath is 1-0 for round 3 (we could win this round against our opponents)
Either Battlefy is being odd or nobody reported their matches. Please report your matches by tomorrow at 6 PM CST. We are giving everybody an extra day. This will mean week 4 is shorter then the others, unfortunately
I reported to Tygaa earlier that my team (Trainer's Domain) won 2-0 so maybe it is a battlefy problem.

Thanks to our opponents for the quick scheduling so we could finish before regionals (which btw I got top 16 at and was featured on the official Pokemon stream during swiss Wink )
Alright here's my battle against Fabian (Ysgavin). H77G-WWWW-WWXC-N8DH
Mitch I have a few battle results I need to input in battlefy. I was away from home yesterday so I'll do it this evening
#TeamForum

(Feb 16, 2015, 05:19 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Mitch I have a few battle results I need to input in battlefy. I was away from home yesterday so I'll do it this evening

Alright. Battlefy isn't letting me report anything
I just want to say thank you again to the tournament organizers. I know it can be difficult to run these and manage so many people. Keep up the great work! We are onto something really cool especially if we can find a way to do this live!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
#TeamForum

(Feb 16, 2015, 05:18 PM)tygaa2 Wrote:

Sweet!
My fc has changed because I'm using a new 3ds now so my fc in the spreadsheet above is no longer correct, so anyone who battles me need to use my fc to the left.