Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Cloner person guy
Hello my frands it is I, w2.

I have no clue how to do any sort of cloning so I need help with this task...

I want to clone an entire box full of my shiny gardevoir so I can give them away to ppl and everyone can have teh shiny gardeverz. Since I do not know how to clone things, hopefully I can reach one of you guise.

My gardevor is modest, lvl 100 in a heal ball, synchronize gardeevoir w/ misty terrain, focus blast, psychic and hyper voice (but imma change it to moonblast for all the x/y peeps \o/ ) oh, its also male but that doesn't matter too much.

In return for such services, I will gladly give one of said cloned gardevoirs, as well as a shiny timid delphox that I have no idea what to do with. I just would like my OG gardevoir back along with the 30 clones gardevoirs tho ;-;

Big order I know, but any help will be appreciated ;-;

if this happens to be in the wrong place sorry i dont know where such a request should be files plz dun hurt meh, i have 5 eggs. >.<
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Anyone can clone, really! You just need two devices; one can be another's, and you both can do only fifteen trades and end up with thirty Gardevoirs! (Noted that it was done correctly)
Your number one flying-type trainer!
o?

I read there was a chance my gardevoir could be lost to the void if I didn't do such a thing correctly, soooo I'd rather not attempt it with such a hard fought gardevoir... I must have made a trench the size of the grand canyon on the island, biking around with 534 eggs to get it... I'd rather have soemone who knows what they're doing to do it ;-;
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

I can clone for you, no problem. Smile
(Mar 25, 2016, 09:44 AM)haelielou Wrote: I can clone for you, no problem. Smile

awesomes \o/

Imma add ye, and give you my gardevoir so you can do the thing you need to do thingingly, and you can have a nice fluffy silver delphox as a reward :D
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

Yay Smile

I can't clone until I get home from work, is that alright?
of course, just tell me what time so I can calculate it ;-;
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

I will be home in....6 hours or so. I just started my shift.
@w2gMk Do you want me to fix the one IV that is not 31? Smile If not that's cool, but I can definitely do that for you Smile
(Mar 25, 2016, 10:04 AM)haelielou Wrote: I will be home in....6 hours or so. I just started my shift.

so 4pm my tiem, sweet, dont forget to give me back my original tho ;-;

@haelielou Its a gardevoir, why would it need attack IV's? I'd just leave the IV's alone. Tbh
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad