Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: Darkrai
hi, I'm looking for a Darkrai to complete my dex.
I'll give in return a Celebi, Manaphy or a SHINY Jirachi. I also have a Mew code and other shinies.

thanks.
@Fabian_sa I can trade you Darkrai ^^ what shinys you offer? and from what event is Jirachi?
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jun 25, 2016, 06:20 PM)Fabian_sa Wrote: ill trade my darkrai 4 a pokemon from not america or a shiny
I have shiny
Vivillion
Mismagius
Magnezone
Muk
Sandslash
Fennekin
Clauncher
Druddigon

And the Jirachi is probably hacked, so I'm not sure you might want it.
Is your shiny Fennekin for trade for something other than Darkrai? I have one but I'm not sure if you're going to get it from chrisssixx or silverswitch1234
@ Fabian_sa I'll trade you Darkrai for Mismagius, also what are you looking for Vivillion? I'm interested ^^
If you have a hoopa it'll be great. Or a HA female chimchar.
(Jun 28, 2016, 03:36 PM)Fennekins Wrote: Is your shiny Fennekin for trade for something other than Darkrai? I have one but I'm not sure if you're going to get it from chrisssixx or silverswitch1234

hey why wouldnt i give him/her a darkrai
@silverswitch1234 Since you and chrisssixx both offered Darkrai I was just asking if Fabian_sa would trade the Fennekin for something else.
@Fabian_sa How about Darkrai and Hoopa for Mismagius and Fennekin if it's female ^^ also is you can send me a PM when you can trade that would be great Smile