Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp
Willing to offer 1 for just HA;
Oranguru~Sassy~Telepathy/Inner Focus~31/X/31/31/31/0 
Magikarp~Jolly~Swift Swim~31/31/31/X/31/31
Carbink~Sassy~Sturdy(HA)~31/X/31/X/31/0  (Can offer either a 31 stat in attack or sp. atk)
All 3 are in Repeat balls

Extra Credit:
If it has the egg moves Outrage + Iron tail, I can offer +1 of the above

If it is caught in a Repeat ball, I can offer +1 of the above

I'm heading off to work, I'll be back at 3:00 PM CST, and will be available until 4:30 PM. 
Have a nice day! Smile

Home early and ready to trade Smile
@DewPop 
Timid 4-5iv Gible with HA. check.
Outrage and Iron Head. I prefer IH for the 100% acc and Flinch.
Repeat ball. caught with a Duskball

Hope to hear from you soon!
(Dec 2, 2016, 04:31 AM)Haruna Wrote: @DewPop 
Timid 4-5iv Gible with HA. check.
Outrage and Iron Head. I prefer IH for the 100% acc and Flinch.
Repeat ball. caught with a Duskball

Hope to hear from you soon!

@Haruna  I didn't even realize it got ih... Yeah thatll definitely work better lol. Did I understand that you have all 3 things I'm looking for?
Currently working on jolly gibles with 4 Ivs with sand tomb, outrage, iron head, and dragon breath. Would like an oranguru if you can trade.
(Dec 2, 2016, 10:32 AM)Black117 Wrote: Currently working on jolly gibles with 4 Ivs with sand tomb, outrage, iron head, and dragon breath. Would like an oranguru if you can trade.
Sure, would you prefer a 6iv or the one that I listed?

Edit: Just making sure, do they have HA? If not I can still trade but I can only offer a less than perfect breedject
@DewPop don't think I covered the repeat ball.
(Dec 2, 2016, 10:39 AM)Haruna Wrote: @DewPop don't think I covered the repeat ball.
All good! Is it possible to ask for a male in that case? And another follow-up, which 2 did you want?
The sassy ones! need some defensive walls ready!
Rather get a breedject for breedject if that's fine. My fc is in my profile so will add yours momentarily.
(Dec 2, 2016, 10:44 AM)Haruna Wrote: The sassy ones! need some defensive walls ready!

(Dec 2, 2016, 10:44 AM)Black117 Wrote: Rather get a breedject for breedject if that's fine. My fc is in my profile so will add yours momentarily.

I've added you both, my Fc is; 1349-6893-5692

Edit:Thanks a bunch to you both and have a nice day!
I'm not looking for anymore offers at this time Smile