Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Help evolving scyhter&clamperl
I need help to evolve my scyther, and my clamperl, and I don't want to lose them to someone on the gts that doesn't understand.

For helping me with this, I will give my battle ready 5iv shiny ninetales in a premier ball. It has flash fire.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:19 PM)w2gMk Wrote: I need help to evolve my scyther, and my clamperl, and I don't want to lose them to someone on the gts that doesn't understand.

For helping me with this, I will give my battle ready 5iv shiny ninetales in a premier ball. It has flash fire.

I can help you with it for free. I don't need the Ninetales, you should keep it for yourself.
(Jun 24, 2015, 01:42 PM)srushj11 Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:19 PM)w2gMk Wrote: I need help to evolve my scyther, and my clamperl, and I don't want to lose them to someone on the gts that doesn't understand.

I can help you with it for free. I don't need the Ninetales, you should keep it for yourself.

omg thank you, just offer a trade as soon as you're online! FC to the left Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I would have said the same, but you already seem to have found a trading partner :D Don't be crazy :O